Official 2021 Bronco 2 door and 4 door reveal

42 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I think maybe you're high

They can add a third shift if absolutely necessary but that's very expensive to do so if it's not going to stick around long, say long enough to fill backorders and that's all, there's no point 

Hmmm....Jeep makes over 200,000 Wranglers/year. Many analysts think that the Bronco can steal sales from Wrangler plus try to satisfy pent up demand for Bronco fans. This vehicle will be a sell out for the next couple years assuming this virus from bat shit hell doesn't kill us all. Besides, Ford has excess capacity all over the place. Seems I remember Ford building the Fusion at Flat Rock for a year or so. Don't forget lots of Canadians are probably eager to buy a Bronco also. Lots.of outdoorsmen up there.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, FordBuyer said:

Hmmm....Jeep makes over 200,000 Wranglers/year. Many analysts think that the Bronco can steal sales from Wrangler plus try to satisfy pent up demand for Bronco fans. This vehicle will be a sell out for the next couple years assuming this virus from bat shit hell doesn't kill us all. Besides, Ford has excess capacity all over the place. Seems I remember Ford building the Fusion at Flat Rock for a year or so. Don't forget lots of Canadians are probably eager to buy a Bronco also. Lots.of outdoorsmen up there.

We built 250,000 Focus/C-Max a year on 2 shifts. What’s your point? 

• Like 1

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that the Ranger/Bronco combo will easily outsell the Focus/CMax by a lot. The CMax never even soid as well as the Ecosport sells now. I have never seen the excitement for a new vehicle like the Bronco. Have to go back to the Taurus/Sable intro to get close. It's been Bronco, Bronco for many months and still hasn't subsided in the least. Unbelievable.