Official 2021 Bronco 2 door and 4 door reveal

2 minutes ago, Anthony said:

That livestream was.....a long commercial?  Nothing actually live?

Left me surprised too. I was watching it on FB and thought I got cut off. Went to the YouTube livestream and saw that was done. So it was about 10 minutes long ad then rather than a formal live reveal. While I do think the long ad was brilliantly written and done, there should have still been an official live reveal like the F-150 with more details shared.

2 minutes ago, pffan1990 said:

Left me surprised too. I was watching it on FB and thought I got cut off. Went to the YouTube livestream and saw that was done. So it was about 10 minutes long ad then rather than a formal live reveal. While I do think the long ad was brilliantly written and done, there should have still been an official live reveal like the F-150 with more details shared.

Yeah, I was a left a bit unimpressed with the reveal (love the truck) but that reveal did nothing for me at all.  The video was something I'd expect to see after the reveal, not the reveal itself.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Yeah, I was a left a bit unimpressed with the reveal (love the truck) but that reveal did nothing for me at all.  The video was something I'd expect to see after the reveal, not the reveal itself.

Personally I liked it better than the long, boring video of two guys talking to an empty room. (F150 reveal). I especially enjoyed real video of the Bronco over the F150s fake CGI adventure.

Edited by probowler

Some notables:

• 7 speed only available on the 2.3L
  • 2.3L gets more HP than the Ranger 310hp vs 270hp (looks to use the Mustang tune).  Even in base trim, this thing will be quick.
  • Oops misread.  2.3L same hp as Ranger 270hp. The 2.7L Ecoboost V6 gets 310hp and 400 lb ft of tq.
  • Available 35 inches tires woot!
  • Can tow 3,500 lbs.
Edited by Anthony