Official 2021 Bronco 2 door and 4 door reveal

20 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

Just read on Autoblog that only the 2 door comes standard with a hard top (There is no soft top for the 2 door according to them). All 4 door models come standard with soft top. That kinda sucks. I was thinking it would come with the hard top.

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/07/13/2021-ford-bronco-roof/

The hard top is still optional. 

7 minutes ago, tbone said:

I’m very curious to see the Area 51 color in person, and also curious to see the price of the Sasquatch Package, which I would really want to have on this thing.  

That's the one thing I miss about working in final assembly. First look at all the new colors. 

• Like 1

Just now, fuzzymoomoo said:

The hard top is still optional. 

Yeah I know it’s optional, but that’s probably at least another 2k you’re gonna have to pay. I was hoping since the original bronco came with a hard top that this would too.

46 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

well ford made my decision easy. I was back and forth between the bronco and the sport, but after seeing the bronco, it’s hard to even consider the sport. Motor1 said it was significantly shorter than the escape, but didn’t say by how much. It’s proportions look odd in some pictures, especially in this one, the rear cargo area is just too short and the hood looks too long. The wheels look too small as well but that could be because I’ve been looking at 35’s all day.

The Bronco Sport is almost 8 inches shorter then the Escape

Bronco Sport 172.7

Escape:180.5

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

The Bronco Sport is almost 8 inches shorter then the Escape

Bronco Sport 172.7

Escape:180.5

just for reference, the brand new Chevrolet trailblazer is 173.5 inches long. Isn’t it a subcompact?c5f87b1d-374e-41f9-8a12-484860f94602-202

37 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

Yeah I know it’s optional, but that’s probably at least another 2k you’re gonna have to pay. I was hoping since the original bronco came with a hard top that this would too.

So it’s ok if they make it standard and raise the MSRP by $2K?  You’re gonna pay for it either way.  TANSTAAFL.

Very rarely is the term Game Changer given to someting that really and truely changes its game.  But IMO the new Bronco models look like they're not only going to permantly change the game, but completely rewrite the rules!!!  The Jeep boys will be losing sleep tonight trying to figure out how to shove TWO Hemi's in the Wrangler now, lol.

Edited by CoolScoop
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ANTAUS said:

Let this be proof that when Ford DOES want to dominate a segment, they will pull out all the punches.  Well done... I just wish they were this competitive with ALL their segments...

And you guys better thank Hackett, without whom this wouldn’t be possible.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, akirby said:

So it’s ok if they make it standard and raise the MSRP by $2K?  You’re gonna pay for it either way.  TANSTAAFL.

for me it just means that I’ll get the two door with the hardtop included. I was posting it just so people who were reserving now would know. There was no indication from the reveal that a hard top was not included and since bronco has always had a hard top included, it could have easily been something overlooked.

Ok....i am happy but fully overloaded with information. I'd like a Wildtrack but that's a bit more than I want to pay so I will be in a Big Bend or Black Diamond when the time comes. 

Three interesting observations

1. The Bronco Sport - Comes Standard with all the Co-Pilot bells and whistles

2. Really curious as to why they are only offering the 2.0 in Badlands trim on the Sport? 

3. Bronco kicks Ass!