Wards 10Best Interior: Aviator

Kudos to Lincoln.  The Aviator design is on-point--interior and exterior.  It is well-deserving of the recognition.  That said, I think the Corsair should have garnered at least an honorable mention.  What Lincoln managed to do with a much smaller palette at a much lower price point is just as impressive.  On the other hand, the monochromatic Corvette interior looks sadly like a Revell model car I would have made in my childhood: I would spray paint the interior all one color because I didn't have the skill (or extra colors) to paint the interior correctly. And didn't the Merc GLB steal the LED strips idea from a Chrysler 200?

• Like 1

On 7/20/2020 at 8:24 AM, BoomerSooner said:

Kudos to Lincoln.  The Aviator design is on-point--interior and exterior.  It is well-deserving of the recognition.  That said, I think the Corsair should have garnered at least an honorable mention.  What Lincoln managed to do with a much smaller palette at a much lower price point is just as impressive.  On the other hand, the monochromatic Corvette interior looks sadly like a Revell model car I would have made in my childhood: I would spray paint the interior all one color because I didn't have the skill (or extra colors) to paint the interior correctly. And didn't the Merc GLB steal the LED strips idea from a Chrysler 200?

How so?