Bed Divider Suggestions?

I've got a F250 CCLB on order and have been looking for a bed divider to place in front of the wheel wells to prevent groceries and small items from sliding all the way to the back of the cab.  I'll also have a factory install tonneau cover so anything on rail systems is likely out.  Everything I've found on the market seems to be for the F150 but not for the Super Duty line.  I had a board I kept in my last truck for this purpose but would like to move up to something a little classier this time around.  Any suggestions?

They make a bed extender that clips on the sides and bows either in or out onto the tailgate. I'm on my tablet so I'm not playing around looking for links. You can order it from Ford though.

When I had my 06 F350 I had a elastic mesh thing that I just hooked the clips inside the bed. Worked well enough, but I think it came from my motorcycle to hold stuff on the back.

4 hours ago, Lin19687 said:

They make a bed extender that clips on the sides and bows either in or out onto the tailgate. I'm on my tablet so I'm not playing around looking for links. You can order it from Ford though.

When I had my 06 F350 I had a elastic mesh thing that I just hooked the clips inside the bed. Worked well enough, but I think it came from my motorcycle to hold stuff on the back.

I've seen a few of these on both the Ford and aftermarket accessory sites.  Besides being on the pricey side (looks like most are close to $300), having an 8-foot bed I really don't have a need for the extension functionality.  If they can disconnect and store easily when I have bigger cargo in the bed, however, it may be an option.  I'll take a look at some of the reviews.

I like the idea of a net, but I haven't seen any that secure at both the top and the bottom.  Some have two upper bars and create a hammock; I could try to reposition to be high and low to create a secure barrier to prevent sliding of cargo.  If it doesn't work great I'm not out a lot of money and would still have a usable storage option.

I did find this product from Roll-N-Lock that seems like it would fit my needs exactly.  It says it fits the 6.75 foot bed, but if it fits the short bed it would have to fit the long bed, too - right?  Also, I haven't looked at any bed specifications (specifically bed width and height), but if something would fit in an F150 would it also fit in a Super Duty?

https://www.rollnlock.com/roll-n-lock-cm151-cargo-manager-rolling-truck-bed-divider