2021 Expedition changes

Paulpoke

• 2 weeks later...

I dug through all the forums, talked to everyone I could think of, and slapped the google on anything related to a 2021 Expedition, after all that we decided to purchase a 2020 Platinum Max and couldn't be happier about the decision.

Thanks to all those that helped.

The picture is of the trip home from the dealer and a quick stop to a great BBQ stand on old Route 66 in Oklahoma!

1BFBF901-6139-4960-8AF9-70F35AB20E73.heic

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2021 at 7:08 AM, jkpearson29 said:

I have been wondering the same thing about the 2022 Superduty? Apparently the orders open on March 15th. I would think we would hear rumors about the interior change by now for both expedition and Superduty if it were happening.

I'm wondering the same thing. I have a F-250 on order with a 3/21/21 build date. My Fleet salesman told me the truck i ordered would sale within 2 days, and they wouldn't have any issue if reordered a 2022. I am anxiously awaiting to here what the 2022 changes are!

On 3/6/2021 at 9:06 AM, UNDERGROUNDF250 said:

I'm wondering the same thing. I have a F-250 on order with a 3/21/21 build date. My Fleet salesman told me the truck i ordered would sale within 2 days, and they wouldn't have any issue if reordered a 2022. I am anxiously awaiting to here what the 2022 changes are!

The changes were announced yesterday.