Interview with Bronco Chief Designer

mackinaw

• 5 months later...
50 minutes ago, Izzy Mandelbaum said:

I haven't watched it either, but unless the chief designer explains why there are apparently no white grill options, it's a waste!

(are there white grill options?)

More colors and heritage editions coming next year.  But you can wrap or paint a grille white in a few minutes.

13 hours ago, akirby said:

More colors and heritage editions coming next year.  But you can wrap or paint a grille white in a few minutes.

And fender flares, and some back bumper component or the like, maybe even the steelies ....

... missed opportunity to really offer a legacy package that really calls to mind original broncos.  It's clear they went all in on dark/black trim out of the gate.

(Just my humble opinion! no hate!  Go Time!)

11 minutes ago, Izzy Mandelbaum said:

... missed opportunity to really offer a legacy package that really calls to mind original broncos.  It's clear they went all in on dark/black trim out of the gate.

Heritage editions coming within a few months of launch on a vehicle that’s sold out for at least a year?  How is that a missed opportunity?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, akirby said:

Heritage editions coming within a few months of launch on a vehicle that’s sold out for at least a year?  How is that a missed opportunity?

Look, I don't wanna argue, everything is awesome.

But lemme tell ya, releasing out of the gate (instead of delayed)  with a firetruck red option and white grill / fender flares woulda got me all aboard!

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, SoCalJay said:

I cannot wait for the retro aftermarket grilles to come out!  Seriously, what is taking so long with the aftermarket?  No grilles, no grab handles, no BYOD rail.  This is all low-hanging fruit!

Uh COVID shit....nearly everything is affected by it.

8 minutes ago, SoCalJay said:

I guess if we all say it enough, then enough people will start believing it, and then we can pass it off as truth to browbeat the others with. 

So what makes you an expert then?

I've seen the impact multiple times in different industries. Everything from freaking washers to stonework

Just because you don't want to believe it doesn't make it wrong either. 

15 minutes ago, Footimmy said:

Tell us, exactly how gigantic of a douchenozzle do you have to be to ban someone for commenting things you merely disagree with, then reply to their comment when they can’t because you banned them?

Easy, because your the douchenozzle making multiple accounts to post here.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Kimi187 said:

Grammar is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you’re shit. 

Keep blocking, Nancy, email accounts are limitless and everyone here will know you’re hiding behind a trash website. 

I Can Do This All Day GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 2