2021 Escape Production Information

ice-capades

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) here's the timetable for the 2020/2021MY Escape

• 10/02/2020 - 2020MY Fleet Final Order Due Date
  • 10/15/2020 - 2020MY Last Day to Spec Change
  • 12/23/2020 - 2020MY Balance Out Date

• 10/12/2020 - 2021MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 11/19/2020 - 2021MY Scheduling Begins
  • 01/04/2021 - 2021MY Job #1 Date

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's what I got. PHEV Titanium with Vista Roof

3 323$C Ford employee discount

3 000$C Ford delivery allocation

1 500$C Ford fidelity rebate

2 500$C Federal gov. rebate for PHEV (after taxes)

4 000$C Prov. gov. rebate for PHEV (after taxes)

A little more and can have it for free ?

Edited by Paradise

• 1 month later...

Escape PHEV Production Moving to 2021MY (Notice to Ford Dealers)

SUMMARY

After initially planning to sell Escape PHEV in 2020 as a 2020 MY vehicle, a decision has been made to shift Escape PHEV production to the 2021 MY on sale in the first half of 2021.

KEY MESSAGES

• We are moving full scale production of Escape PHEV to the 2021 MY. The first Escape PHEVs will be sold in the first half of 2021.
  • We are moving production to next year while we work with the battery cell supplier to supply batteries for the 2021 MY Escape PHEV
  • Quality is a top priority. Customers love the all-new Escape and Escape Hybrid, which earned top honors in the J.D. Power 2020 APEAL Study. We are targeting to launch the Escape PHEV next year with this same level of quality.

• 2 weeks later...

Per today's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) here's the updated timetable for the 2020/2021MY Escape

• 10/02/2020 - 2020MY Fleet Final Order Due Date
  • 10/15/2020 - 2020MY Last Day to Spec Change
  • 12/23/2020 - 2020MY Balance Out Date

• 10/28/2020 - 2021MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 11/19/2020 - 2021MY Scheduling Begins
  • 01/04/2021 - 2021MY Job #1 Date
  • Thanks 2

Here's a summary of changes for model year 2021 Ford Escape from Ford's What's New document. https://media.ford.com/content/dam/fordmedia/North America/US/product/2021/2021-ford-whats-new.pdf

• 2021 Escape now offers the all-new Escape Plug-in Hybrid, which has a best-in-class EPA-estimated economy rating of 100 MPGe combined and an EPA estimated 37 miles of all-electric range. The Escape Plug-in Hybrid features Ford’s innovative fourth-generation hybrid propulsion system, which includes an all-new 2.5-liter Atkinson cycle hybrid engine and electronic continuously variable transmission. The plug-in hybrid system is available on every Escape trim level except S and SE Sport. In addition to potential savings at the pump, purchasing one may qualify a customer for state tax incentives or rebates; Escape Plug-in Hybrid starts under $35,000 MSRP.
  • The Escape Hybrid (non-Plug-in), featuring a full Hybrid 2.5-liter IVCT AtkinsonC ycle I-4 engine, is now available on SE, SEL and standard on Titanium. Fuel economy for the front-wheel-drive Escape Hybrid is 44 MPG city, 37 MPG highway and 41 combined.
  • Ford Co-Pilot360™ Assist Plus now includes Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control and Speed Sign Recognition, available on SE and SES trim levels and standard on Titanium.
  • 2021 Escape also features a number of functional improvements, including an updated Technology Package, standard on Titanium trim, that features new Memory Package for driver’s seat and sideview mirrors.
  • A SecuriCode™ keyless entry keypad is included in the Convenience Package and is standard on the SEL trim level and above.
  • New exterior options include 19-inch tarnished dark-painted aluminum wheels in the Titanium Elite Package.
  • Class II Trailer Tow Package is optional on vehicles equipped with 2.0-liter powertrain for towing capability of 3,500 pounds.
  • A handsfree foot-activated liftgate is included in the Technology Package and standard on Titanium.
  • A chrome surround grille is standard on SE series and above.
  • LED signature lighting is included in the Convenience Package.
  • Power liftgate is standard on SEL and included in the Convenience Package.
  • A tire inflator and sealant kit comes standard on all series, while a space-saver spare is optional on all series.
  • Heated sideview mirrors are standard on Titanium.
  • Six-way manual driver’s seat is now standard on SE, with 10-way power driver’s seat included in Convenience Package.
  • Manual single-zone climate control is standard on S and SE, while electronic automatic temperature control is included in the Cold Weather Package.
  • Dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control is standard on SEL and Titanium and included in 201A and the Convenience Package. Heated front row seats are standard on SEL and above and included in the Cold Weather Package.
  • A rear center armrest with two cupholders is standard on SEL and above and included in the SE Convenience Package.
  • New colors: Antimatter Blue, Bronze Fire, Carbonized Gray, Iconic Silver