B - PRESIDENT *See item 69

C – total compensation - $340,539

A - PEARSON, VANCE 

B - REGIONAL DIRECTOR

C – total compensation - $288,235

A - WILLIAMS, DENNIS 

C – total compensation - $344,537

On the 2019 LM-2 report filled in March of 2020, in Schedule 14 there are lists of "Attorney" - "Law Firms" and "Legal Services" one outfit in DC received over $822K for fighting for the labor movement.

Won`t be a big kick in the nuts to pay the finds at these income levels, waking up at a Federal Daycare Center may take a day or two to learn the schedule and sign up for tee times. Wonder what an IUAW pension benefit comes too? 100% major medical for sure.... annnd uncle joe might be in the basement signing paperwork to let the crew out :judge:

Edited by Decker

We, the members, the focal point of their living breathing negotiating skills ---> Did

Now there is some action in place or someone is pushing for the stopping of that shit but not completely sure.

There are many listings but here are but three. Never forget "it`s only going to be two an a half hour`s a month" for all "we" get ewe`s.... word`s of the great "ewe`s aught to be`s thankful ewe`s even have a job" Big Jimmy Scandles

MCKNIGHT, CANZANO, SMITH, RADTKE

SUITE 200 423 N MAIN STREET

ROYAL OAK, MI

Total legal fees     $325,623

COHEN WEISS & SIMON LLP

900 THIRD AVENUE

NEW YORK, NY. 10022-4869

Total legal fees - $342,744

BREDHOFF & KAISER PLLC

805 FIFTEENTH NW

WASHINGTON, DC 20005

Total legal fees - $822,336

Edited by Decker

Oh PLEASE bust the UAW down to the local level-NOT all-just those that carried out "marching orders" from the IUAW. "If they dont like you,I cant help you",,,,,,"We dont stand in the way of anybody making a deal".Those are exact quotes, of what was said to me, by those who will remain anonymous along with the locals they represented.Many have heard these "be lucky you have a job" and "they can do that" and "hey,ya got paid didnt ya?"The locals are where all the corrupt policies agreed to by the IUAW get implemented.The locals and their friends in salary are so obvious it is nauseating.When asked by anybody who is being recruited by the UAW {namely Toyota} and asked if the UAW is a good deal for the average worker.I ask them,how is the company treating you now?Because if you vote in the UAW this is what happens.You will have a new group of employees called "union" employees.They will be different from the average non-salary workers.When it comes to union representation on the shop floor,how you are represented will depend on who you know,namely politics.The elected union reps who do the bidding of the IUAW stand a chance of one day,landing a job down at Solidarity House.Let me say that I have met some fine "union" people. I dont mean to paint ALL union representatives with the same brush.Get to Federal Prison you convicted ass holes.Lets see how tough you are without your posse surrounding you.

Edited by Fatso

On 8/28/2020 at 9:28 AM, Decker said:

2019 LM-2 Report for #000149

A - JONES, GARY 

C – total compensation - $340,539

A - PEARSON, VANCE 

B - REGIONAL DIRECTOR

C – total compensation - $288,235

A - WILLIAMS, DENNIS 

C – total compensation - $344,537

On the 2019 LM-2 report filled in March of 2020, in Schedule 14 there are lists of "Attorney" - "Law Firms" and "Legal Services" one outfit in DC received over $822K for fighting for the labor movement.

Won`t be a big kick in the nuts to pay the finds at these income levels, waking up at a Federal Daycare Center may take a day or two to learn the schedule and sign up for tee times. Wonder what an IUAW pension benefit comes too? 100% major medical for sure.... annnd uncle joe might be in the basement signing paperwork to let the crew out :judge:

Okay,I dont know firsthand {fortunately} about prison but I doubt if these guys qualify for confinement in a Club-Fed .Prison is gonna be a shock for these guys especially at their age.I hear the "white guys" {sorry but prison is racist}are big on checking out your paper work.Meaning you will be scrutenized based on your charges and whether you squealed to cut a deal for yourself.Federal Prisoners serve 85% of their sentence even with good behavior.These guys are going in prison at a bad age.They are all probably gonna get tested and will have to fight.When they get to prison they wont be "shit" and the guards are NOT there to protect you so,,,,just take it and shut the F-up.There is gonna be some cryin! I like the You Tube Videos called Fresh Out.It is prison life told to you by the Big Herc.Look at that guy and be honest about what the F you would do if you had to go up against him.Aint no joke,,,,,prison.Humans incarcerated turn into animals.These executive-types go into Federal prison and they gonna get messed with.They gonna get stuff taken away from them.I could see some young buck blasting them with a stomach punch and hollerin at them, "GIVE ME YO COMISSARY".

Edited by Fatso

Pretty sad the top people making top salaries STILL stole more.

"Let them eat cake" comes to mind.

If there was an opt out option to fully opt out I would check it off.

The actual corruption at the top is bad enough but getting the "The UAW endorsed Biden" is hard to swallow.

Forced membership is a pretty sad way to keep or get new members.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, cal50 said:

Pretty sad the top people making top salaries STILL stole more.

"Let them eat cake" comes to mind.

If there was an opt out option to fully opt out I would check it off.

The actual corruption at the top is bad enough but getting the "The UAW endorsed Biden" is hard to swallow.

Forced membership is a pretty sad way to keep or get new members.

I know what ya mean.UAW membership is not what it was even 20 years ago,meaning it does not have the benefits.I was discouraged when the IUAW allowed Ford to gobble-up the extra $600 a week in Federal Money.I dont want to argue and I dont have all the answers because I am not a "suit" sitting in an office with a college degree down on Jefferson Avenue.The answer I got from my Local was,,,,"Well in the future if Ford needs to pay us SUB,then they will have the money".Okay,so the IUAW totally sided with the company with no fight at all.Couldnt even split the extra Fed money 50-50?Bottom line is Ford got subsidized  from having to pay us the full price of SUB and,,,,get this,,,,with our tax dollars.Another point and this is from my personal circumstance and it involves the additional $1200 federal stimulus payment.I did not qualify because I worked O.T. and that extra money I "earned" placed me over the limit.Well the way I see those extra stimulus payments is like an additional Profit Sharing or Bonus check.Bottom line is our UAW contract,that we are told is so STUPENDOUS and places us so far ahead of the average Joe may not be so great after all.The pension is paltry and at age 65 you go on Medicare.The IUAW seemed more interested in cutting deals for themselves than representing us and this filtered down to the Locals,Union officers sticking their fingers the pie.When I need a clear answer about a program or retirement or a quick response from a union officer,GOOD-LUCK with that.The people that are put in charge of union administration are usually political appointees who dont know much,talk to you out of the side of their mouth and the answer always seems to be,"GO ASK THE COMPANY,ya know I go hunting with the Local President".Problem is if you opt-out you may not be eligible to participate in certain programs.Also you may be targeted and may have your stuff messed with or tires slashed.

Edited by Fatso
  • Like 1

Anyone know the percentage of Michigansters that signed up to be agency members when the option was given to all union members a few years back?

All the Michigan UAW members that can read or have an ear don`t have to pay membership dues. They can opt to be an agency member at about $20 dollars a month. Do you lose any benefits or hourly rate as an agency member? Nope. Do agency members get to vote in local election? Nope. Do agency members get to go to the local picnic? Nope. Do agency members get to help pay for golf equipment, greens fees, monthly villa stay`s, big cigars or lap dances? NO

If Illinois ever went with the choose to pay for their high end life style like the chose the Michigansters have... I`d take my chances with my tires.

58 minutes ago, Decker said:

Anyone know the percentage of Michigansters that signed up to be agency members when the option was given to all union members a few years back?

All the Michigan UAW members that can read or have an ear don`t have to pay membership dues. They can opt to be an agency member at about $20 dollars a month. Do you lose any benefits or hourly rate as an agency member? Nope. Do agency members get to vote in local election? Nope. Do agency members get to go to the local picnic? Nope. Do agency members get to help pay for golf equipment, greens fees, monthly villa stay`s, big cigars or lap dances? NO

If Illinois ever went with the choose to pay for their high end life style like the chose the Michigansters have... I`d take my chances with my tires.

I have heard,second hand,from people who have been involved that if you opt-out from the union you may not be eligible for certain things,like a buyout for instance.I dont get the trashing of Michigan but hey okay.I will take Detroit,Mayor Duggan and the DPD Police Chief James Craig over the leadership of Shitago any day.GO LIONS!

Edited by Fatso

2 hours ago, Decker said:

You also do not get representation at disciplinary proceedings.  

44 minutes ago, twintornados said:

You also do not get representation at disciplinary proceedings.  

Never had one in +20years .

If I was ever in that situation I prefer to speak on my own behalf and merits Vs one of the clowns wearing a shirt.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fatso said:

I have heard,second hand,from people who have been involved that if you opt-out from the union you may not be eligible for certain things,like a buyout for instance.I dont get the trashing of Michigan but hey okay.I will take Detroit,Mayor Duggan and the DPD Police Chief James Craig over the leadership of Shitago any day.GO LIONS!

Not trashing Michigan, but all the shit the IUAW has pulled in Michigan's capital city then to hear and see posts about how upset and pissed off all the members are about all this shit the IUAW pulled but.... do nothing. 

Nope agency members get "all" the same benefits as regular dues paying members. All bonuses, All. The only benefit I haven`t got clarification on (in writing) yet is, will agency members get the same screwing as regular members when retirement pulls a member into the VEBA pool. No one in the IUAW will give you any info on agency status but, would you as a IUAW rep want to explain how the membership could take control the union? 

Sorry Fatso for any offence, but sheepies, youtubers, book of facers  or Michigansters that wine about what IUAW lying rep`s do have the abilities to grab the union by the money bag but always find some half ass, wanna be gangster excuses. As with the book of facers it is always easy to just talk and post shit instead of grabbing the thieves by  the nuts and do something. Stop and realize the numbers, 10 percent of Michigan UAW members go agency. Can you imagine the monthly cut in the IUAW sending budget? Now think if that hit just 20% just 20%. That would have who ever is not in Federal daycare center begging to help bring that money back in the budget. 

It is far from hard to understand, we earn our budget money. Take cut in our budget money and that isn`t good. Cut our budget money and Ford has our attention. Cut the IUAW spending budget and who will get the IUAW attention. Would we get better treatment, benefits or our retiree`s be a little bit better off... who knows. But just whining about these pieces of shit gets the same sheep shit... as always. Cut the what if`s out of the picture and consider growing a pair. For sure our mayor wishes he had two from the beginning...

But Larry`s is umm trying...?

With all this activation going on everywhere and the herd of activists up there in Detroit you`d think they would figure out how to grab control by not giving the cow away for free instead of charging for the milk.    

Bears ... Lions... whatever.  Cubs Win Cubs Win :yahoo:

Edited by Decker

.?      No offense taken. You make a good point,.If enough members stopped paying dues things probably would change in a hurry.Illinois is so liberal I doubt the state would ever become a Right to Work state.

Edited by Fatso
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Given what happened to a friend of mine recently, I'll take my chances.

13 hours ago, cal50 said:

Never had one in +20years .

If I was ever in that situation I prefer to speak on my own behalf and merits Vs one of the clowns wearing a shirt.

I will defer to your opinions for the UAW but as a former union rep (took a promotion, different union) for a law enforcement organization here in NY I can tell you, you don't want to "go it alone" dealing with the investigative department.

I was a rep (different union) before coming to Ford and have zero desire to be a babysitter again.

More specific if I ever had a major problem I trust the legal / civil system far better than the grievance system.

Union representation is like testing your insurance company .

You do not know how good or bad it is until you try it.

I tried it once in two decades and it's a joke but I have great insurance.

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 9:05 AM, fuzzymoomoo said:

Who paid for their attorneys? 

I stand corrected Fuzzy, "WE" didn`t pay their legal fees according to the Detroit Free Press the UAW has paid their legal fees. And the governing board voted to stop paying any more..... or so the sheepies might read this. (why do they write shit that way?)

“The union's governing board voted Tuesday to end legal payments for Williams after incurring at least $320,912 in fees last year. So far, the UAW has spent more than $2.3 million on legal fees related to the scandal, including money spent defending key labor leaders such as former President Gary Jones”

I bet the members won`t see a dam penny of our dues that paid for all the fun in the sun.  How much is a UAW Presidents monthly pension benefits???  That the UAW pays....

Edited by Decker