2021 Aviator Wheel choices

Not sure if there are any changes to the 2021 wheel designs, but of all the 2020 designs I like the 21" ones I have on my 2020 Aviator GT the best (see below).  They go really well with the Blue Diamond paint, but I understand they are getting rid of Blue Diamond and changing to a new blue color on the 2021's.  The 22" wheels on the Reserve with the alternating black spokes are kind of cool too.

IMG_2819.thumb.JPG.fb6cced315acf32c674bd89fb44cab23.JPGIMG_2820.thumb.JPG.6f5d43c99cb6223bc1102ded9111da8d.JPG

• Like 1

14 hours ago, rampagex7 said:

Not sure if there are any changes to the 2021 wheel designs, but of all the 2020 designs I like the 21" ones I have on my 2020 Aviator GT the best (see below).  They go really well with the Blue Diamond paint, but I understand they are getting rid of Blue Diamond and changing to a new blue color on the 2021's.  The 22" wheels on the Reserve with the alternating black spokes are kind of cool too.

My GT is Blue Diamond also and I agree with rampagex7 that the 21" GT wheels are the best... IMO they're nicest looking wheels I've ever seen!  Going by the 2021 Order Guide it looks like all the wheels are the same except the 22" Reserve wheels are available in black with the monochromatic package.  The 21" GT wheels are also now standard on all GT trim levels.

Edited by CoolScoop