2021 Lincoln Nautilus new interior?

On 11/20/2020 at 10:34 AM, FordBuyer said:

That is really nice update. The quilted inserts in the seats really look premium along with that impressive touchscreen and center stack. Everything about the interior look very premium. Great update by Ford. Add in Sync 4 and Lin on has a winner. Hope the new interior on the Edge is almost as dramatic so we don't have to hear the cheap materials comment from reviewers. 

The "quilted inserts" in the seats you saw in the video are the standard Black Label upgraded leather seats. And they are significantly more comfortable than the base leather seats -- in my experience, a real pleasure. But the new interior is indeed a great update overall. Now with Sync4 and the biggest screen of all Lincolns. And it looks like the little hard plastic niggles that bothered some in the MKX/early Nautilus interiors are all gone, replaced by the new standard set by Aviator and Corsair.

Edited by Gurgeh

I am waiting to see the new interior in the flesh and will order my 2021 as soon as they start rolling in. I am debating on Black /Roast,  Burgundy Velvet / Sandstone,  Ocean Blue/ Sandstone,  Ceramic Pearl / Roast.  My 2019 is Blue Diamond/ Slate.  Hoping to have it by Mid April . 

48 minutes ago, escapeman said:

I am waiting to see the new interior in the flesh and will order my 2021 as soon as they start rolling in. I am debating on Black /Roast,  Burgundy Velvet / Sandstone,  Ocean Blue/ Sandstone,  Ceramic Pearl / Roast.  My 2019 is Blue Diamond/ Slate.  Hoping to have it by Mid April . 

Really disappointed Corsair doesn’t get a blue Diamond like color.  Flight blue and Atlas are too dark for us.

9 hours ago, akirby said:

Really disappointed Corsair doesn’t get a blue Diamond like color.  Flight blue and Atlas are too dark for us.

Let me spec that for you... for best performance/fuel economy for the buck (after the tax rebate):

Corsair Grand Touring 301A with: 20" wheels; tow package; perfect position seats; technology package; removable package tray (cargo cover).

Since Blue Diamond is no longer available, go with Red Carpet paint and the Ebony/Medium Slate interior that includes the aluminum trim... your welcome!!  Red Carpet is the same awesome color as Fords Rapid Red.  Medium Slate was new with Aviator so it's a different shade of gray than the previous Slate... it's a rich looking gray that really goes well with the gloss black and aluminum trim.

Edited by CoolScoop

16 hours ago, CoolScoop said:

Let me spec that for you... for best performance/fuel economy for the buck (after the tax rebate):

Corsair Grand Touring 301A with: 20" wheels; tow package; perfect position seats; technology package; removable package tray (cargo cover).

Since Blue Diamond is no longer available, go with Red Carpet paint and the Ebony/Medium Slate interior that includes the aluminum trim... your welcome!!  Red Carpet is the same awesome color as Fords Rapid Red.  Medium Slate was new with Aviator so it's a different shade of gray than the previous Slate... it's a rich looking gray that really goes well with the gloss black and aluminum trim.

Do you or does anyone have any recent info on the Corsair Grand Touring? I see the order guide info and the announcement from last year, then the delay, but have seen nothing from Lincoln announcing the production of the GT actually began. Supposedly started production on November 9th, but nothing shows on dealer websites about incoming inventory.

I had a '20 Nautilus as a courtesy car a couple of weeks ago while they were working on my Corsair.  I'm excited about the new interior, as honestly that was the one thing I didn't/don't like about the current Nautilus.  The Nautilus definitely has more width, but really doesn't feel much bigger than the Corsair.  I'm not sure how much of that is the current dash design though.

One thing that I found interesting - the Nautilus runs a lot of the user configuration settings through the instrument cluster whereas the Corsair uses the touch screen for the same settings.  I'm guessing that's why the '21 Nautilus is sticking with the current steering wheel controls instead of adopting the Corsair's joysticks.

Edited by chrisholland03