2022 Hyundai Tucson teasers

T-dubz

12 hours ago, CKNSLS said:

My mistake.  I guess the tuning on the suspension must be the culprit for the criticism of the ride on the Explorer then.

Drivers have commented that the Explorer has a somewhat stiff ride around town and that they can feel every ripple and crack that the SUV drives over.

https://www.consumerreports.org/suvs/2020-ford-explorer-first-drive-review/

Wow, if a Ford product has a softer ride, reviewers complain about it along with of course the "cheap interior materials" whatever that means. And if Ford tries to make the vehicle better at handling, some reviewers complain about a "stiff" ride.

I like how a couple reviewers complain about the new Escape "crashing" over bumps. I own one and it doesn"t crash over anything. Reviewers are basically nitpickers that wear their biases on their sleeves. If you like a vehicle, test drive it and experience it youself.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, akirby said:

If those are touch sensitive buttons that’s a major fail for me.  Had them on my Fusion and they were terrible.

You know because it's a foreign product, reviewers will fawn over the "revolutionary and forward thinking touch 'buttons'."

6 hours ago, akirby said:

There were a bunch of problems with these on the 2013 models and Ford changed then within a couple of years.

Were there actually problems with them?  Or people just didn't like not having actual buttons.

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

You know because it's a foreign product, reviewers will fawn over the "revolutionary and forward thinking touch 'buttons'."

Were there actually problems with them?  Or people just didn't like not having actual buttons.

No they went bad and had to be replaced under warranty.