2022 GMC Jimmy Render

probowler

8 hours ago, CKNSLS said:

Compared to the current GMC pickup designs-it's more conservative.

You do realize it IS a GMC pickup with a cover on the bed right?

---

Does this rumor actually have legs to it or is it just people complaining that Ford has the Bronco back, we (GM fans) want something too!

Edited by rmc523

4 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Does this rumor actually have legs to it or is it just people complaining that Ford has the Bronco back, we (GM fans) want something too!

What are you talking about? You got the Blaze.... oh yeah that's a car now

They brought back the TrailBlaz..... oh yeah that's also a car now

Yeah, GM really shit the bed with that one. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Does this rumor actually have legs?

Might as well call it Lt. Dan.

There are some *very* vague studies being done on ways to broaden the "Hummer" sub-brand under GMC, but nothing approved for production. 

Sadly, there *was* a GMC-branded "Wrangler fighter" (their words) that would have been hitting the lots by the end of next year... long ago scrapped.  

8 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Sadly, there *was* a GMC-branded "Wrangler fighter" (their words) that would have been hitting the lots by the end of next year... long ago scrapped.  

I remember a few years back-I think even before the Bronco was leaked in UAW documents in 2015, that Peter D was talking there was at least 2-3 companies including Ford (which was the Bronco) developing "Wrangler Fighters" at the time.

5 hours ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Might as well call it Lt. Dan.

There are some *very* vague studies being done on ways to broaden the "Hummer" sub-brand under GMC, but nothing approved for production. 

That's what I thought.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2020 at 7:40 AM, silvrsvt said:

I remember a few years back-I think even before the Bronco was leaked in UAW documents in 2015, that Peter D was talking there was at least 2-3 companies including Ford (which was the Bronco) developing "Wrangler Fighters" at the time.

Hummer H4 was planned before that.