New Online 2021 Aviator 'build your own' release

38 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

It usually happens when production starts. Honestly you could just use the 2020 one, I don't expect very many changes for 2021.

Sometimes they'll delay it until they move more of the old models, but as you say just use the 2020 version and note any changes from the order guide.

• Like 2

On 9/9/2020 at 8:31 AM, fuzzymoomoo said:

It usually happens when production starts. Honestly you could just use the 2020 one, I don't expect very many changes for 2021.

It seems like Ford doesn't want to post build and price for anything. Nothing for Explorer, Aviator,F-150 or Bronco. I can understand that Bronco is a mess, but the others are weeks away from job1.

5 hours ago, MKX1960 said:

It seems like Ford doesn't want to post build and price for anything. Nothing for Explorer, Aviator,F-150 or Bronco. I can understand that Bronco is a mess, but the others are weeks away from job1.

New F-150 has been out for weeks. Build and Price for carryover models usually comes out right around Job 1. Sometimes a little later once shipping starts.