Ecoboost HP Upgrade

alpha1847

I'm considering upgrading my 2017 Ecoboost Premium convertible for a 2020 and trying to figure out all the benefits.  Does anyone know the following for sure?

1. Whether the MagneRide comes standard on the EB premium cv?  It's suggested in the build tool, but I can't find any confirmation in the detailed specs.  Also suspicious is that it's not listed as standard on the GT Premium cv, which seems odd (but at least it's listed in the options for GT)
  2. Whether the 3.55 diff that comes with the EB HP package is a TORSEN?  Not called out explicitly, but would Ford really use that many variations across all models?  One of my biggest dislikes in my current Mustang is the traditional LSD - your really can't make a turn without squealing the tires.
  3. Whether Ford Performance is planning anything for the EB HP?  My 2017 was the last year they offered a meaningful package (came with the GT350 air intake and an optimized chip).  The HP version is supposed to be more durable and have better cooling, so I was hoping something might be in the pipeline.