Are the front doors the same on the regular cab vs extended cab for the current gen?

Andrew L

Reason I am asking is my g/fs father has a 2019 and he wants to get rain guards on the windows and every website says they only sell them for the extended cab and he has a regular cab (2 doors with 2 suicide doors) I can't imagine Ford made 2 different doors but want to be sure before I order a set for him.

34 minutes ago, Andrew L said:

Reason I am asking is my g/fs father has a 2019 and he wants to get rain guards on the windows and every website says they only sell them for the extended cab and he has a regular cab (2 doors with 2 suicide doors) I can't imagine Ford made 2 different doors but want to be sure before I order a set for him.

No. The front doors for the super cab are longer than the front doors for the crew cab. 

• 1 year later...
28 minutes ago, B.Rocket said:

How about the floor mat area? Is it larger also in the super cab?

Weathertech shows the same part number for the driver/passenger front row for both the Scab & Screw models, so I would assume that the floor mat area is the same.

HRG

3 hours ago, HotRunrGuy said:

Weathertech shows the same part number for the driver/passenger front row for both the Scab & Screw models, so I would assume that the floor mat area is the same.

HRG

I notice for weather tech, some mail order sites offer a choice between SCABs or SCREWs, while others just offer the SCREW option.