Is anyone able to help me with this? I ordered an F350 the first few days of July and last month my salesperson gave me a VIN. The order tracking website has shown the truck as in production since 9/3 and shows the expected delivery is tomorrow. The dealership hasn't been able to give me an answer and I'm not one to go to a manager unless needed. I ordered my last truck from the same dealership and they ordered it with the wrong options and gave me no updates. I ended up settling for them bringing in a truck from another dealership with different options because I couldn't wait any longer. I'm concerned about this happening again. Thank you for any help. The VIN is 1FT8W3BT4LEE40644 

1 hour ago, 603Huckster said:

Is anyone able to help me with this? I ordered an F350 the first few days of July and last month my salesperson gave me a VIN. The order tracking website has shown the truck as in production since 9/3 and shows the expected delivery is tomorrow. The dealership hasn't been able to give me an answer and I'm not one to go to a manager unless needed. I ordered my last truck from the same dealership and they ordered it with the wrong options and gave me no updates. I ended up settling for them bringing in a truck from another dealership with different options because I couldn't wait any longer. I'm concerned about this happening again. Thank you for any help. The VIN is 1FT8W3BT4LEE40644 

Sorry to hear about your experience, past and present. Unfortunately, the Ford order tracking site is not reliable and a lot of times the information isn't current. Your dealership is the best source for vehicle status information as they have 24/7 access to Ford's Vehicle Visibility system that provides the latest information available. It's very nice that you're hesitant to contact a dealership manager for assistance but that's exactly what you should do. It's your vehicle that you've spent a good amount of money on and the dealership should be providing you with the information you require.

I've attached a copy of your vehicle's Window Sticker so that you can confirm that the vehicle specifications are correct. The vehicle was invoiced to Grappone Ford in Concord, NH on 09/02/2020.

1FT8W3BT4LEE40644_WS.pdf

I am having a similar issue. I have had the VIN since week 1 but there is still no progress and the dealer is not responding.  There are very few super cabs up here and the one I found is not the trim I want.   The tracker STILL shows "order processing".  SO FRUSTRATING 

Vin 1FTER1FH6LLA86416

Edited by JAMIEAM2
add vin

5 hours ago, JAMIEAM2 said:

I am having a similar issue. I have had the VIN since week 1 but there is still no progress and the dealer is not responding.  There are very few super cabs up here and the one I found is not the trim I want.   The tracker STILL shows "order processing".  SO FRUSTRATING 

Vin 1FTER1FH6LLA86416

I don't know how long you've had the VIN number or when your vehicle is scheduled for production but the Window Sticker is not available and the vehicle hasn't been invoiced yet. If you're just asking a sales representative at the dealership for status updates you need to talk directly to the sales manager, general manager or the individual responsible for managing the dealership's order bank. Your dealer has 24/7 access to Ford's Vehicle Visibility program that provides vehicle status updates.