New Fusion rendering?

The spy shots are old but the rendering is new.  I like it and I don’t generally like wagons.  Some speculation about calling it Evos.  CD542

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/new-ford-evos-crossover-based-on-bronco-sport-will-replace-mondeo-fusion-149256.html?fbclid=IwAR3QzaRqL4xmL8OOgcl58RWtybEH6P7W0hYCC5M5XqjKhYFjZQPAzaEiERc#agal_0

0765D641-7C51-4F58-8BAF-79316F5DD980.jpeg

• Like 2

I like it.  I don't have a problem with "wagons", i would buy one if it was high enough off the ground (bad back).  My Nautilus is the perfect height for me...perhaps that's the difference between wagons and cuv's.  Buick has or had one, Regal X or something like that.  Too low for me, but i liked it.

3 hours ago, Twin Turbo said:

Not bad.............but it's just a current gen (for us Europeans) Focus Active Estate with Mach E headlamps.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/MB8ZHzj17UE/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]

Focus Active.jpg

Yeah I think it’s the body of the focus and the front of the kuga st line with Mach e headlights. I don’t think the fusion will look like render or the focus wagon though.

ford should pay attention to that render though, that front end looks better then the focus or escape. The Mach e headlights and their position in relation to the grille really change the look.

Edited by T-dubz