Official: GT350 and GT350R Gone This Fall

On 10/11/2020 at 10:34 AM, mustang let back said:

Well,since its gone and Garbage Motors is going to do a 5.5 FPC,now would be a great time for FORD to do for the next gen.a 5.8 FPC, for the BOSS 351!!!

I have wondered why Ford didn't use the natural aspirated version of the 'S197' Shelby GT500's 5.8L supercharged V8 for that generation's Boss 351 along with that generation's Boss 302 that was also offered during that time.

But back on topic though, the Shelby GT350 and GT350R have been great and here's to the GT500 to finish this generation's run in terms of factory Shelby variants. I'm sure the GT350 and GT350R will be back for the 'S650' generation... hopefully.

On 10/12/2020 at 12:34 AM, mustang let back said:

Well,since its gone and Garbage Motors is going to do a 5.5 FPC,now would be a great time for FORD to do for the next gen.a 5.8 FPC, for the BOSS 351!!!

I think that's the whole plan for the 6.8 Godzilla (no FPC) in just over two years time,

Godzilla's size is only slightly bigger than a GM LS engine but has a ton more potential.

Edited by jpd80