2021 Chevy Tahoe vs Ford Expediton

JTL2017

• 1 month later...

So finally test drove a yukon xl denali. The one we drove did not have the air springs, but had 22s and magnet ride. Things I liked, the infotainment screen is huge and has great clarity. The cameras are HD and has a lot of viewing options which is great. The tech in it works well like the auto stop, lane assist, and heads up display looks phenomenal. Also, the interior is one of the quietest I've ever experienced in autodom. However, things I didnt care for, the ride and handling without air springs isn't a huge step forward I was expecting. Though the tech worked well, I felt the tech was std(lane assist instead of lane centering). The front felt very roomy, but not the rear. The third row especially less roomy than the last gen version(xl). Also, theres so many buttons and they are placed haphazardly on the dash. I couldnt find anything I needed quickly.

In all, my wife and both agreed, when the time comes, we won't be getting a denali. There was nothing about it that was really better than an expy outside of the infotainment and hud. Other than that, it doesnt ride much better if at all(honestly i thought it rode and handled worse than our old expy ltd with base shocks), its not roomier, and not as easy to use. The seats weren't as comfy, and the sound system wasn't as good either.