Has anyone ordered a 2021 yet?

Wheeling

17 hours ago, Wheeling said:

@Mithras

@Tl99cobra

Thank you for your answers. Looks like the waiting is much better than before.

Any discount?

We took dealer cost +$1,500 as the starting point and I paid full freight on the options. So the dealership probably made $2,000-2,200ish. I wasn't in the mood for a long drawn out negotiation and he deserves to make a living doing his job as much as I deserve to make a living doing mine. I was in and out in an hour. 

On 10/13/2020 at 8:01 AM, Mithras said:

We took dealer cost +$1,500 as the starting point and I paid full freight on the options. So the dealership probably made $2,000-2,200ish. I wasn't in the mood for a long drawn out negotiation and he deserves to make a living doing his job as much as I deserve to make a living doing mine. I was in and out in an hour. 

Very nice. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Random Precision said:

Ordered a 2021 on September 19th and took delivery on October 31st. The dealer told me that it was the 3rd 2021 he has received. 

wow that's fast! Now I'm wondering about my Dec. delivery! It would be great to get it sooner. 

On 11/2/2020 at 7:16 PM, Random Precision said:

it was faster than I expected, too. 

@Random Precision

There is a post in another forum stating that 2021 Aviator deleted the interior temperature display on the control unit on the dash. I think this is hardly unreasonable. Could you check yours and post a photo for that?

Thanks.

10 hours ago, Mike X said:

Is there any news about the SYNC 4 in 2021 models

2021 models are still SYNC 3... changes in the order guide are:  adaptive steering deleted across the board (decontenting);  soft close doors are now exclusive to Black Labels;  the front heated/cooled seats are now automatic;  auto cabin air refresh added;  some color changes and monochromatic option.  It doesn't say anything about deleting the interior temperature displays.  

Edited by CoolScoop

On 11/7/2020 at 9:08 AM, CoolScoop said:

2021 models are still SYNC 3... changes in the order guide are:  adaptive steering deleted across the board (decontenting);  soft close doors are now exclusive to Black Labels;  the front heated/cooled seats are now automatic;  auto cabin air refresh added;  some color changes and monochromatic option.  It doesn't say anything about deleting the interior temperature displays.  

What is auto cabin air refresh?

On 10/12/2020 at 12:17 AM, Wheeling said:

Did Lincoln tell you how long to production? Thank you.

On 10/12/2020 at 10:17 AM, Mithras said:

The hope was mid December delivery but that January was a real possibility. 

And by the looks of it they are now scheduling into the middle of January and my truck hasn't been scheduled so I'd say that's a way offside projection. I guess best case scenario is that it's built last two weeks of January which I guess would mean a late Feb delivery? Early March? Nothing like 6 month build times...