2021 Explorer XLT sport appearance package

https://fordauthority.com/2020/10/2021-ford-explorer-xlt-sport-appearance-package-price-revealed/2021-Ford-Explorer-XLT-Sport-Appearance-2021-Ford-Explorer-XLT-Sport-Appearance-

Exterior

• Unique Carbonized Gray-painted 20-inch wheels, plus matching
  • Grille
  • Skid plates
  • Hood lettering
  • Dual chrome exhaust tips

Interior

• ActiveX Light Slate two-tone seats with accent stitching, matching
  • The center console lid and door trim panels

package is $1595. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know when the build and price for 2021 models will be up? I’m sitting at my dealership now waiting for an oil change and they already have several of these 2021 explorers with the sport appearance package on the lot. I like the wheels and the interior. Grille seems to be the same as the xlt but just in all carbon gray. The only options on this model were 202a and the sport appearance package and it was right at 40k.

Edited by T-dubz

31 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

Does anyone know when the build and price for 2021 models will be up? I’m sitting at my dealership now waiting for an oil change and they already have several of these 2021 explorers with the sport appearance package on the lot. I like the wheels and the interior. Grille seems to be the same as the xlt but just in all carbon gray. The only options on this model were 202a and the sport appearance package and it was right at 40k.

Don't know about when it will be added to ford.com, but Edmunds has its own build and price tool ready for 2021 Explorer. https://www.edmunds.com/ford/explorer/build/?defaultYear=2021