Ordered a 2021 King Ranch Trying to track progress

currybob

I placed my order early Aug and got a VIN pretty quick. Dealer gave me such a good deal on my 2018 as trade I could not pass that up. Now I'm truck-less and counting the days to get my new baby in.

In the past I have always been able to track my order and know at what stage it is in. With the virus and all things are on a whole new schedule. My old COTUS has changed and now there is a new one but my VIN is not working there yet.

My dealer ordered me a stock and a pre-sold unit and I get whichever shows up first. The stock order got a VIN in mid-Aug the retail still doesn't have one. I do know why the stock one went through, because production has not reached OKTB yet. Dealer gives me updates just not as often as I would like but I understand they have to work. Lol

Does Ford Tracking not work for stock orders or is production just not that far along that a VIN should work yet? https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

I ordered it with the new powerboost and the propower 7.2 kw generator. Dealer is showing build date of 13 Nov.

Just looking for info where I can track myself or where I don't get a groan when I ask.

I attended a Ford drive even in Georgia this past Friday. Had a chance to test drive the powerboost in a Limited. I was very impressed and love the new changes in the 21 MY.

Any help much appreciated.

VIN 1FTFW1ED1MFA02062

Bob

Edited by currybob
added info

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For an update, my truck was built the 12th of Nov and everything I have been able to find is it is still there and has not shipped yet.

Been almost 3 weeks and Dearborn is now at OKTB apparently, any idea why they would not have shipped it?

Patiently waiting

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Gbsharon said:

Any updates on this? Trying to figure out my timeline

I found this site and it has tons of good info and tracking methods. I stay there now, no help here.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/2021-f-150-orders-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.206/

13 hours ago, currybob said:

I found this site and it has tons of good info and tracking methods. I stay there now, no help here.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/2021-f-150-orders-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.206/

You won't get any "help" on this thread - you need to post in the correct forum/thread to track it...I presume you did finally get it.

43 minutes ago, twintornados said:

You won't get any "help" on this thread - you need to post in the correct forum/thread to track it...I presume you did finally get it.

I finally did, truck was build 12 Nov 2020 and arrived at my dealer 20 Jan 2021. There were some delays as you can see. I ordered in Aug but production didn't really start til late Oct.