1 year with my 2020 explorer

First off I really want to love this truck but it makes it hard. Simple design elements that just don't make sense, 2 stays at dealership for repairs one being trans cooler 6 months in.

2 months in a AC line blew out and I had nothing but hot air blowing. Now I'm dealing with constant nasty stinky smelly interior! When I get to my truck in the mornings I keep getting bum azz/vinegar. 

And thats my actually 10 months into having the truck

1 hour ago, BigBadGoof said:

First off I really want to love this truck but it makes it hard. Simple design elements that just don't make sense, 2 stays at dealership for repairs one being trans cooler 6 months in.

2 months in a AC line blew out and I had nothing but hot air blowing. Now I'm dealing with constant nasty stinky smelly interior! When I get to my truck in the mornings I keep getting bum azz/vinegar. 

First post in just to bitch about your car....nice

1 hour ago, coupe3w said:

Sounds like you got a "good" one. I feel sorry for you.

I don't, he has options....no one is holding a gun to his head making him keep such a bad vehicle.

1 hour ago, coupe3w said:

It's not your money, so why would you.

I grow tired of the "one and done" posters that come here to bitch about their car and then leave, never to return. Not ask for suggestions on how to address it, look for a tip to fix it, just bitch and complain and skee-daddle out the (virtual) door.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2020 at 11:29 AM, BigBadGoof said:

Any actual transmission issues?

• 4 months later...

I leased a 2021 Ford Explorer XLT four wheel drive some three months ago.

It is a very nice vehicle with plenty of acceleration with the 2.3 ecoboost. 

No issues at all with this unit. Just a little noisy in accelerations, maybe the noise cancellation system in the limited should be standard on XLT?

I do have a question though, when in eco mode, is vehicle still in all wheel drive or is it in rear wheel drive? I usually leave it in normal mode and it defaults to normal after engine is turned off and back on!

Dynamically the vehicle is great for a big SUV.

It feels almost as big as my 2006 Expedition.

edselford

• Like 1