2020 UAW election endorsements

John Lindsey

Is anybody else sick of the UAW using our dues to solicit theses vile and disgusting Democrats?  I've probably received about 20 pieces of mail from them.  I would however like to thank them for sending me a complete list, now I know who exactly NOT vote for.

#Trump2020

Edited by John Lindsey
Error
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's funny how Sleepy Joe said he was endorsed by that Boilermakers union in Pennsylvania during his town hall, which was a lie. They were pissed.

It's funny how you don't hear a word about that but let it be Trump. It is pretty sad the state of the Union these days.

I believe the evil today is bigger than anybody believes. Deep down it's worse than most realize. Wake up America.

Fact Check: Biden claims he won the Boilermakers Union Endorsement. Verdict: Total and complete lie.

• Like 1

Unions (generally) blindly endorse ONLY the democrat candidate each and every elections cycle.

Its a statistical impossibility to support only one candidate each and every time and honestly say they are the best person for the job at hand.

Then again no one has ever accused the IUAW / UAW or its locals as being smart or objective.

• Like 1

I think the UAW is brain dead, I want my dues back that the thieves stole, I believe we should get back the last increase they took out of our pay.

What do they do to earn it (NOTHING) I'm also sick of getting all the stupid waste of money flyers they send to support another thief and liar. (I DON"T WORK FOR YOU BIDEN)

Drain the UAW swamp.  TRUMP 2020 KEEP AMERICA GREAT 

• Like 3

Biden has said he wants to ban fracking and wants to kill the oil industry.

Crude oil occurs naturally and is an excellent base for lubricants, fuel, plastics, etc.

Does the UAW that endorsed him or the people working at automotive companies that produce cars and trucks that use oil know Biden is legislating opposite our jobs and industry?

If they do how stupid can a person be?

• Like 3

Democrats want you to forget that relative oil price stability and the reduction in coal consumption came from extra oil and gas from fracking and other non conventional means. Those who have launched a product or two understand the difficulty of producing vehicles with entirely new powertrains. Those who have worked with energy companies, can only start to understand the complexity of the energy infrastructure of the USA. Permits and construction of all of this will require the better part of 10 years. In the interim, China will produce goods with coal fueled power. The OPEC members will be in control of prices as they will again have sufficient leverage to determine energy prices. 

• Like 1