What do you think?

John Lindsey

A famous person from the 1960s words speak to the turmoil today in America. I won’t reveal his name until the end for impartiality.

"The white liberals, who have been posing as our friends, have failed us. The white liberal is the worst enemy to America and the worst enemy to the black man.”

“White liberals are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the black man as our ‘friend’ to get our sympathy, our allegiance and our minds. The white liberal attempts to use us politically against white conservatives, so that anything the black man does is never for his own good, never for his advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal.”

“I only cite these things to show you that in America the history of white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make us think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white liberal. The only way that our problems will be solved is when the black man wakes up, cleans himself up, stands on his own two feet, stops begging the white liberal and takes immediate steps to do for ourselves the things that we have been waiting on the white liberal to do for us.”

"The media’s the most powerful entity on Earth. They have the power to make the innocent look guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that’s power. Because they control the mind of the masses.”

“The Democrats are playing you for a political chump and if you vote for them, not only are you a chump, you are a traitor to your race.”

The person who spoke these words was Malcolm-X. He was assassinated two days after expressing the last quote. How ironic. Just saying.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

TheEpochTimes.com

Hotair.com

These two outlets give a different view of what CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NYT...etc want you to swallow.

“The Democrats are playing you for a political chump and if you vote for them, not only are you a chump, you are a traitor to your race.”  Truth spoken but... not heard.

Candace Owens is another person who see`s the truth and makes all aware of the very similar view she understands as did Malcolm X. But the current team liberal has no response to Candance`s fact based points.

For those that want to support the liberal team, good luck with enjoying being chumps of the team. Please remember all the advancements made in the 8 years in the recent past with the liberal team in control. There`s an old saying trick me once, shame on you. Trick me twice, shame on me. I will never be tricked again by a team that plays all but the elite as chumps.  

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

For the record, there is another large group of team liberal supporters out there that fall into the same category as the group Malcolm X described as pollical chump`s.  

This group of team liberal supporters are the Saturday people. I am one of the Saturday people. But I`m a member of the Saturday people minority (30%) who don`t support the current team liberal. There was a post from about 3 days ago by Bari Weiss, it`s long but a good read. It goes into how what once was a team liberal is now a team that will and is currently putting in place an ideology that will erase what the 70% Saturday people believe team liberal stands for.   

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/stop-being-shocked

Mom & Dad (Saturday people) taught be to "think for myself", I can only hope the 70% give it a try.

Thanks John  

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Decker said:

Candace Owens is another person who see`s the truth and makes all aware of the very similar view she understands as did Malcolm X. But the current team liberal has no response to Candance`s fact based points.

I think can put Glenn Beck in that category too, but some of what he publishes comes off as a little too conspiratorial for my liking. 

• Like 1

Malcom X had a very enlightening speech back in the mid 60`s that can still be related to in this point and time. The Ballot or the Bullet as it`s referred too put in place the needs and suggestions that are needs to this day. If there is something to listen to, this speech is it. It will open many eye`s and for many it will bring to light what is needed to consider today. 

If your an independent thinking person give it a listen. Remember this was recorded back in the mid 60`s and how it relates to today. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Decker said:

TheEpochTimes.com

Hotair.com

These two outlets give a different view of what CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NYT...etc want you to swallow.

“The Democrats are playing you for a political chump and if you vote for them, not only are you a chump, you are a traitor to your race.”  Truth spoken but... not heard.

For those that want to support the liberal team, good luck with enjoying being chumps of the team. Please remember all the advancements made in the 8 years in the recent past with the liberal team in control. There`s an old saying trick me once, shame on you. Trick me twice, shame on me. I will never be tricked again by a team that plays all but the elite as chumps.  

Sad part is that most are still being tricked.

• Like 2

The ancient puppet masters who pull the strings on most nations on the globe love to use "divide and conquer" - also called "The Grand Game". They own the media and do their best to dumb down the population, and destroy our morals so they are using mind control on us. Many fall for the propaganda as they destroy themselves and the nation.

Ideological Subversion is Exactly what is going on today in America. Ex KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov exposed the 4 stages of ideological subversion:   7MINUTES  https://banned.video/watch?id=5f1a137268370e02f2974149

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, moukanoid said:

The ancient puppet masters who pull the strings on most nations on the globe love to use "divide and conquer" - also called "The Grand Game". They own the media and do their best to dumb down the population, and destroy our morals so they are using mind control on us. Many fall for the propaganda as they destroy themselves and the nation.

Ideological Subversion is Exactly what is going on today in America. Ex KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov exposed the 4 stages of ideological subversion:   7MINUTES  https://banned.video/watch?id=5f1a137268370e02f2974149

There's a great book about a similar subject called The Parasitic Mind: How Infectious Ideas Are Killing Common Sense by Gad Saad that's worth the read. 

• Like 2

Most here in our country have grown to adulthood and beyond with the constant "don`t worry about this or that we will take care of everything"  type of governing on all levels. From parents that do everything even when advised to let the kids try. To elected officials that win elections by telling everyone what they want to hear. Then all along our journey the pay me to think and do for you and the I`ve got your best interests first on my list. All imbedding the complete lost of or just plain no need to think for yourself mindset.    

Then the everyday news is put through every form of strainer before its sold to the general public. Yes...sold to us. This adds to that same "no need to think or question the true intensions" of the ones we pay to do the thinking for the masses.

Our current team leader is a threat and has been from the moment he decided to bring his non articulate,  inability in hiding his faults or no politician experience self into the room. The other team screwed up 4 years ago by their own underhanded promises to each other. The then team leader had to put shit in the game because he sold his soul to be team leader and the payday was when he had to sallow a pill to push the extreme agenda. For the life of me I could never figure out why in 8 years of control the then team leader could not have groomed the team for a successor that was... of a more expectable, sellable, right or whatever that team needed to win the money bucket.    

But, he didn`t. This put in place the question in a lot of minds that still isn`t put out in the news or talked about in general, the question is "who has taken over American Liberalism"? To us that do think for ourselves it`s pretty clear and has been reinforced in the last 4 years. Even more of my Saturday people are realizing the truth about one teams statements are far from the truth. Look at the middle east, if anyone that follows these parts of the world can`t now see the missed opportunities or unwilling to take the opportunities, by the team that has had the Saturday peoples support for decades then they to have the common sense infection. Badly.  

Because the current team leader has these faults he can be questioned and of course not liked by those that are infected and can`t see just what is happening in our world. I for one have always been the type of a.. be prepared type of person from very young and realizing I was different from the Sunday people to the all expense, all inclusive get a way (training phase) part of my life. So for those that think it`s time to be a---fraidddd… Don`t be afraid. Because thinking for yourself is the key. Being prepared helps also.

Thank you fuzzy for the book info and Moukanoid and John.

Edited by Decker

Thanks again fuzzy, Amazon delivered the book late yesterday afternoon.

Just to clarify some of the text messages this morning  (most that have not read or listened to the whole speech won`t understand) but, here`s my category, label or grouping.

As for a smiling fox with deception on the mind or a smiling wolf waiting to eat, I`m neither. "I" am as I`ve been taught (Saturday people thing) to assimilate and with the training/education I`m a "sheep dog" that at times smiles.

• Like 1

For the Saturday people out there.... foreign policy does have it`s benefits.

8 years of being wishy washy and just plain timid or flatly intimidated, aiding those that want to eliminate a democracy and never bringing the middle east together like it is curranty being brought to the table. With peaceful benefits and results, putting in place a unique feeling for the middle east....hope.

https://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2020/10/trump-may-pro-jewish-president-ever/

Edited by Decker

• 3 months later...

Human choice is a gift and a curse, and it seems to me that in our world there is no white and black. People manipulate each other and social problems are a big battleground of interests. Liberals and Democrats use ordinary people to promote their ideas and plans. I have a feeling that we live in the "City of The Beasts" https://freebooksummary.com/category/city-of-the-beasts and our leaders forget about the social function. I recommend reading this text in order to understand the whole picture of our society. I know this is an exaggeration, but I think it should be here.

Edited by bobfily