Tesla finally admits model 3 design flaw

akirby

35 minutes ago, 92merc said:

And then it irks me when I see some article/video claiming Tesla's manufacturing is 10 years ahead of other car makers...

I no longer even click on those.

I never did. It's rare that I read anything in general regarding Tesla these days. I just don't care anymore about them. 

2 hours ago, 92merc said:

And then it irks me when I see some article/video claiming Tesla's manufacturing is 10 years ahead of other car makers...

You mean you didn't know that in 10 years every car will be designed to have parts fall off in the rain? ?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I open and at the very least glance through nearly every thread here. 

I guess that we're different. If the subject doesn't interest me, (like for instance, damn near every thread about Japanese cars) I won't even bother to click on it.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2020 at 4:42 PM, 92merc said:

The reality is some of their manufacturing processes are ahead of where the industry is. Go check out Sandy Munro in YouTube and his reviews on Tesla-he is very objective and slams the hell out of their earlier products but shows the progress they've made, including stamping, parts reduction and changes on the go. 

Now their quality control is an entirely different matter and none of us would find it acceptable-but Tesla fan members don't give a shit or care way less about quality than they do about the balance of the vehicle. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jcartwright99 said:

I’m surprised that someone hasn’t commented to defend this and Tesla. Then deflect and point out Ford flaws. Then saying Tesla is the future and Ford is doomed. That’s pretty much how every Tesla thread goes. 

Yes sir, jcartwright99 sir.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 7