Remote start

John246

I bought a 2013 Navigator August 2019 with one key that all paperwork says it remote start. I went to a Lincoln dealer and was prepared to pay the $200 for a 2nd key. I told him that I would like to use the 5 button key that I found online if possible. He convinced me that he had to inspect the car to make sure the it had a remote start. When I gat the car back, 3 hours later. He told me that it did not have remote start. I found that the memory settings for the drivers seat weren’t there. Several weeks later I found all my available settings in the message center were gone. I started looking around on the car for remote start, not knowing what to look for. I found a warning sticker on the hood claiming the car had a remote start. I looked online to find out what to look for on the car. I found the hood safety switch, antenna by the rear view mirror, and the module tie wrapped under the dash. I also found all adjustable settings in the message are gone: 

Climate controls on/off

Heated rear seats on/off

Rear defroster  on/off

Auto Running boards on/off

Trailer sway on/off

Tbc gain 

Wipers on/off

And others. I did not realize that some of these settings were for remote start. Now I’m trying to get this back to the condition before i took it to that dealer. I no longer feel that I can trust any dealer again. I’ve been able to get most settings back using a diagnostic tool, but not all. Im looking for all the FORScan settings of a similar car too reactivate the remote start and a few others settings as well. I picked up a key cutting machine, and now have two working keys with the 5th button for remote start. The car is a fully loaded 2013 Lincoln Navigator. Please, any help would be appreciated.