2020 Gt500 order sold to someone else

ldtorres1

I dont know if this is the right place to get some help . I special ordered a Gt500 a few months back from Bob Ridings Ford in Taylorville , Il . It cam in on the 20th of this month and they tried to add ADM to it even though we agreed on a price 3 months ago when I left a deposit and placed the order. I told them I wasn't paying more than what we agreed on and then the saleman texted my wife a little bit later and said someone came in and bought it even though we had a deposit on it .Seems crooked to me idk. I've emailed Ford Perfomace and can't get through to Ford ill try again during the week. Any help would be appreciated. 

13 hours ago, akirby said:

Report it to the better business bureau and maybe your local news station.  Report it to Ford too.  They can’t do much but I bet they can cut their gt500 and other allocations.

Any documentation (Signed Buyer's Order, e-mail, etc.) to support the purchase agreement will be helpful. 

Edited by ice-capades

On 10/25/2020 at 9:26 AM, ice-capades said:

Any documentation (Signed Buyer's Order, e-mail, etc.) to support the purchase agreement will be helpful. 

Also anything you put in writing (emails, blogs, texts to friends) around the date you put down the deposit as to the price discussed would be to your benefit.  If everything is oral, they will say you agreed to the ADM, didn't pay and it's so long GT500.  The DORA shows they ordered the car for you true, but does not show the price.  My DORA was signed by the GM and myself and the agreed ADM clearly written out.