Results, Fact not Fiction

Decker

29 minutes ago, akirby said:

Except for one fact.  The number of total deaths each year is fairly consistent with an annual increase due to population increases.  Based on that we should expect about 2.85M deaths for 2020.  Period.  Regardless of cause.  We’re on track for at least 3.1M and could be even higher.  Again, total deaths all causes.  Covid is the only reasonable explanation for the 250K additional deaths.

While that's true, the real question is he was trying to ask is how many of those extra 250k are actually from COVID, not with. 

4 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

While that's true, the real question is he was trying to ask is how many of those extra 250k are actually from COVID, not with. 

If 250k more people die in 2020 and the only difference is Covid then Covid is responsible either directly or indirectly.

Or look at it this way.  If covid wasn’t causing any deaths then we wouldn’t see an increase in total deaths.  All the people who died with covid would have died anyway,

"Covid is the only reasonable explanation for the 250K additional deaths."  well possibly akirby but, all 250K, why not going from 80K to 120K influenza? why not 360K heart disease to 400K and why not cancer at...and so on, then why not 100K rona? 

Lets face it the monetary game was played, the hype was played, the opportunists grabbed the low hanging fruit, the media played every game possible and the civil war participants were all over this like stink on shit. 

Can anyone say with any certainty  what the total numbers reflect? Are there miss diagnosis in every day life? Another history search for some but how many people had loss of children when the shot they were given was to protect their children? (Thalidomide) Just a year or so ago the flu hit a morbidity rate never heard of with the close to 90K, was that 90K the total without any missed diagnosis? Then who can determine if the current killer flu isn`t just the next step in evolution of  morbidity? 

As long as the way things were handled, played out and still none or little truth in the information coming from the media or the civil (political) war participants?  We will be the Ginny Pigs, the played masses and of course so many become the sheep that is the growing silent majority.... 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decker said:

"Covid is the only reasonable explanation for the 250K additional deaths."  well possibly akirby but, all 250K, why not going from 80K to 120K influenza? why not 360K heart disease to 400K and why not cancer at...and so on then 100K rona? 

Lets face it the monetary game was played, the hype was played, the opportunists grabbed the low hanging fruit, the media played every game possible and the civil war participants were all over this like stink on shit. 

Can anyone say with any certainty  what the total numbers reflect? Are there miss diagnosis in every day life? Another history search for some but how many people had loss of children when the shot they were given was to protect their children? (Thalidomide) Just a year or so ago the flu hit a morbidity rate never heard of with the close to 90K, was that 90K the total without any missed diagnosis? Then who can determine if the current killer flu isn`t just the next step in evolution of  morbidity? 

As long as the way things were handled, play out and still none or little truth in the information coming from the media or the civil war participants?  We will be the Ginny Pigs, the played masses and of course so many become the sheep that is the growing silent majority.... 

The total number of deaths and death classifications just don’t vary that much year to year with the exception of influenza.  In early 2018 the weekly death rate hit a peak of 65k but returned to normal after a couple of months.  April this year the weekly death rate was over 70K and it stayed higher than normal since then.  

Unless you can point to some other unnatural cause that coincidentally happened at exactly the same time as Covid, then Covid was responsible whether it was a primary, secondary or tertiary cause.

36 minutes ago, akirby said:

If 250k more people die in 2020 and the only difference is Covid then Covid is responsible either directly or indirectly.

Or look at it this way.  If covid wasn’t causing any deaths then we wouldn’t see an increase in total deaths.  All the people who died with covid would have died anyway,

If that's the case then why the lockdowns? Why the masks? Why the panic? 

1 hour ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

If that's the case then why the lockdowns? Why the masks? Why the panic? 

I think you misunderstood.  If Covid wasn’t causing deaths and people were dying from normal causes and just happened to test positive then we would expect to see a normal number of deaths in 2020 which would be around 2.85M.  But that’s not what we’re seeing.  It will be at least 3.1M.

11 hours ago, akirby said:

The total number of deaths and death classifications just don’t vary that much year to year with the exception of influenza.  In early 2018 the weekly death rate hit a peak of 65k but returned to normal after a couple of months.  April this year the weekly death rate was over 70K and it stayed higher than normal since then.  

Unless you can point to some other unnatural cause that coincidentally happened at exactly the same time as Covid, then Covid was responsible whether it was a primary, secondary or tertiary cause.

My other unnatural cause is more or less natural for the human nature of the system. We list item by item in the general death totals, each one of the columns can and are manipulated by human nature. Have we had a leveling or lowering of any itemized listing of or in a certain classified death? Has influenza rose in general every year for some time now?  Has heart disease lowered in its categorized totals? How about Dementia? Why did these categories lower in totals? No explanation of perceived or clinical reasons for the reduction in these diseases.  

Yes I totally agree akirby we have a next step in the flu category talking life. As humans do we truly categorize specific deaths in the proper column? Do we see a tendency to add to one category as it is seen as proper for the current situation? Do humans operate on all levels in a peer pressure situation to make their operations/jobs convenient?

My points and/or questions are, yes we have seen an increase in total deaths in general for the recording of death for 2020. Is the increase in one certain category as large as human nature is portraying? Can the increase be spread through out the different categories? Would proper placement of deaths lower the focal points deaths totals?  Human nature looks for convenience and/or benefits in all situations, could the generated totals be altered to fit these convenience's or generate some sort of benefit?

It is hard to understand why certain categories dropped in total numbers when in the same time frame the focal point of the crisis is jumping or being tallied at such rates that reflect or absorb the complete lowering totals of all the other categories. Basically, we show a decrease in these same categories that have a history of yearly increase. In the view of some, this should be mathematically heralded as one of two things a) celebrated progress in the lowering of the category`s number or b) grab the opportunity to high light the large number of the focal points listed numbers.    

Are all deaths categorized properly or ethically? Is the bottom line. Did we see a large increase, yes. Could the recent years of 80K or 90K increases be a precursor to this years large increase? Then once again 80K, 90K or 200K increases are all monumental at the time they occur but this year there was need, opportunity and benefit for the response seen over the 80K or 90K increases.

Edited by Decker

I have the data so I'll take a look at each category compared to the total.   But it only stands to reason that some categories might go down slightly because almost all Covid classified deaths are due to some underlying condition including age.

E.g. let's say we normally see 1000 deaths per week due to heart attacks.  But now we see 1100 and of those 1100 200 are Covid positive.  From a statistical standpoint you can say that 100 of those 200 with Covid would have died from a heart attack anyway, but 100 would not.   So Covid was responsible for 100 more deaths.

And let's remember that Covid isn't directly causing a lot of deaths - it's mainly just accelerating deaths in unhealthy people who would have most likely died from natural causes or from their underlying conditions over the next few months or years - like any other flu virus.  This one is just more contagious and doesn't go away in the summertime and lacked a vaccine until now.

• Like 1

To my point, 

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on President-elect Joe Biden (all times local):

5:40 p.m.

President-elect Jobama has issued a dire warning about the spread of the coronavirus over the next two months, predicting as many as 250,000 deaths.

Jobama, who has warned of a “dark winter” ahead, did not offer details to back up his assessment, which is far bleaker than projections by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other experts. His transition team did not immediately respond to a request to clarify the remarks.

Jobama made the remarks Wednesday in a livestreamed roundtable with workers affected by the pandemic, making an appeal to Americans to take the virus seriously. Or Else dam It….

There have been approximately 273,000 COVID “caused” (mislabeled or mis categorized) deaths since the beginning of the pandemic back in March. So now we will dam near double that in a couple months?

Once again, my point is in “who is keeping score”? Hell… for years I knew the Cubs score board guys were picking up the same incentives as the medical facilities are currently…. from Cardinal fans...

We will never cut through the bullshit, hype, opportunists or fear mongering to see the truth in the numbers. Because..... use car sales personel and political war opponents have a very heavy need to "lie". 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

"And let's remember that Covid isn't directly causing a lot of deaths - it's mainly just accelerating deaths in unhealthy people who would have most likely died from natural causes or from their underlying conditions over the next few months or years - like any other flu virus."

You and I see that very cleary and I counld`t agree more. Yes total death rate is going up but is it specific to one singular condition? The war lords and their media menions are pressing for their opportunities with the word "of" and leaving out the medically backed word "with".  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Decker said:

"And let's remember that Covid isn't directly causing a lot of deaths - it's mainly just accelerating deaths in unhealthy people who would have most likely died from natural causes or from their underlying conditions over the next few months or years - like any other flu virus."

You and I see that very cleary and I counld`t agree more. Yes total death rate is going up but is it specific to one singular condition? The war lords and their media menions are pressing for their opportunities with the word "of" and leaving out the medically backed word "with".  

One thing CCP WuFlu has confirmed, we are a pretty unhealthy nation in aggregate (Bill Maher, who I am not a fan of, made a comment in the form of satire of this condition).  Millions of Americans on prescription drugs that suppress the immune system to solve another issue, things way out of balance. Immune system suppression making folks at greater risk.

CCP WuFlu: Approx just under 3 deaths per 1000 confirmed cases or  >.003 (varies regionally, my County is actually .0019), which is pretty low, and in line with seasonal flu and pneumonia.

BUT the true 'case count' could be up to 10x higher* than the actual 'confirmed' cases, so the denominator in the equation is likely much greater, making the actual risk so extremely low.

All this being blown out of proportion by the forces of left-wing politics.  Sure it's a nasty flu, I likely had it myself, and I know several people who had 'confirmed' cases.  Everyone is OK, now.  I am aware of one suicide by a family member of a friend due to factors including job losses.  So anecdotally, I don't personally know of any deaths from CCP WuFlu in itself, but I know of one death from the invasive polices around the disease.  I am a believer the 'cure' is worse than the disease.

*per CDC case studies in population centers

• Like 1

5 hours ago, akirby said:

And let's remember that Covid isn't directly causing a lot of deaths - it's mainly just accelerating deaths in unhealthy people who would have most likely died from natural causes or from their underlying conditions over the next few months or years - like any other flu virus.  This one is just more contagious and doesn't go away in the summertime and lacked a vaccine until now.

I know these nursing home and long term care deaths are someone's family members and loved ones.  I have lived through many deaths of loved ones, and I am not intentionally being 'insensitive'. 

The average life expectancy of someone in a nursing home is approx 2 years.  Using the standard laws of rounding, anyone in a nursing home > 1.5 years could be listed as 'natural causes'. 

I only hope to myself, to have the courage and dignity of my family members who passed at old age when my time comes. 

Edited by Kev-Mo
  • Like 2

It's a fact that the average American is at much greater risk than most other countries because we have more health issues - generally speaking.   And we probably aren't testing as many people (percentage wise) as some smaller countries so those combined will always show us with a higher death rate.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, akirby said:

It's a fact that the average American is at much greater risk than most other countries because we have more health issues - generally speaking.   

I believe this is the biggest news story of the whole fiasco.  One that is 'insensitive' and not politically correct to report by the MSM.

One would think that 'common sense' would send a call to action for the 'general population' to get into some reasonable level of fitness and health.

CCWuFlu.png

Edited by Kev-Mo
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Common sense doesn't exist anymore. If it did, the twitter mob wouldn't be as powerful as it is. 

Common Sence is a far back second place when monetary incentives are being played....

Twitter Is In China’s Pocket

This is the dilemma Jack Dorsey has created for himself in assigning his company to be the absolute arbiter of truth. No one denies that the President traffics in half-truths or borderline conspiracies, as do many others who sign up to use Twitter’s service. But some state actors are using Twitter in a far nefarious manner than by simply retweeting favorable news clips.

In the past week, state-labeled accounts from the CCP of China have spread misinformation regarding the origins of COVID-19, pointing the finger at frozen food from Europe and Italy, in an attempt to shield themselves from culpability and obfuscate any investigation into their actions in Wuhan or their virology studies. The posts from Chinese state-run media have gone unchallenged by Twitter, and Twitter’s communications team, whose members apparently don’t like using their own platform, remains silent.

When Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian posted a photoshopped graphic of an Australian soldier with a knife to the neck of a young child, as part of an ongoing conflict between Australia and China, the topic trended on Twitter’s news feed. It garnered a featured spot in their news section. The tweet prompted a response from Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida in a letter directly addressed to Jack Dorsey about why Chinese state accounts are allowed to spread misinformation on his platform at will, while the President’s account is policed within mere minutes.

This is just one one the platforms that, lets say fall in line to the bosses wants and needs. Who owns Hollywood? or should I say a large part of the media and film industry? 

Basically, what is currently, minute by minute, day after day going on everywhere could be a screen play or script for a block buster movie….

Let’s see, the nasty computers (Microsoft, Apple, Book of Faces, Twitter, the Tube…) teach themselves to start a revaluation against humans. The computers trick some in the population to help the computers. The computers use the tricked humans to make up a make believe potion that makes it look like people are dying from a terrible illness but the tricked ones don`t know they are helping the computers brain wash the masses so that they become a part of the matrix…..

Hmm no more… two before lunch… only one quad espresso in the morning :flyaway:

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

Sigmund Freud made mention of these types of slips of the tongue.... or was it a slip?

Joe Biden is asked about his disagreements with Kamala Harris on certain issues:

"Like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."

Hmmm President Harris.... got a progresive ring to it....

Tamala opp`s make sure Kamala has a copy of 25th amendment. 

Edited by Decker
  • Haha 1

A really smart friend of mine told me 5 years ago - you think you have seen the damage of an evil giant Corporation (wars, oil spills, embezzling of retirement funds)?  Monopoly on oil is NOTHING compared to the monopoly on INFORMATION.  He flatly predicted we were in no way, shape, or form prepared for what we are about to experience. 

He was 100% correct.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2020 at 4:12 PM, fuzzymoomoo said:

Common sense doesn't exist anymore. If it did, the twitter mob wouldn't be as powerful as it is. 

I have this hanging on the cork board  above the desk where my teenager does her homework:

Dad's Rules of Common Sense

If someone has it in for you, walk away and leave them alone. You can't win.

If your problem and solution come from the same source, there is a 100% chance you are getting screwed.

The simplest explanation is usually the right one.

If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging!

She knows them by heart.  Interesting thing about rule #1, she is half way to her Black Belt, and she lives by that rule.  They teach as much discipline at the studio as they do on how to defend yourself.

Edited by Kev-Mo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ben Domenech

@bdomenech

The Hunter and Jim Biden story:

-Wasn't hacked material

-Wasn't Russian misinformation

-Is something people deserved to know before voting

-Big tech + corporate media tried to make sure that didn't happen

-And now they're going to gaslight you about all of it.

Ben Domenech

@bdomenech

Has Facebook detailed which of its paid Fact Check partners were the basis for it suspending the Hunter Biden story's spread? Have these partners retracted or altered their checks? Will they remain Fact Check partners going forward given such obvious inaccuracy?

Ben Domenech

@bdomenech

Will anyone in the media who claimed this story was a Russian disinformation plot suffer any professional consequences for making what is now such an obviously false claim in service of partisan interest?

Ben Domenech

@bdomenech

Will @jack

apologize profusely to Twitter users for blocking, suspending, and invading their DMs to prevent the spread of this true story or will he just go on another mental retreat where he pays to sleep on cement and then lie in front of Congress about it all over again?

Ben Domenech

@bdomenech

I think we know the answers to these questions. Just remember the next time the same swamp people who lied about this repeatedly and aggressively suppressed dissenting views come to you making the case for war.

Imagine that the sheeps still swollow media shit with a smile and never seen it comin.... Again.  

• Like 1