2020 Edge Vehicle Health Report

s&wowner

How can I initiate a Vehicle Health Report on my 2020 Ford Edge Titanium with 350 miles?  My reports are set for monthly.  My very first report (via desktop access) showed all green BUT has "1 ISSUE FOUND."  I called the dealer and they checked (guess they can get to my last report) and it showed no problems.  They said I could bring it in and they will look it over.  I would rather first run another report - maybe their was a burp on the last one considering all checks show green AND when I look at the report via FordPass - it shows NO ISSUES FOUND. 

5 hours ago, s&wowner said:

How can I initiate a Vehicle Health Report on my 2020 Ford Edge Titanium with 350 miles?  My reports are set for monthly.  My very first report (via desktop access) showed all green BUT has "1 ISSUE FOUND."  I called the dealer and they checked (guess they can get to my last report) and it showed no problems.  They said I could bring it in and they will look it over.  I would rather first run another report - maybe their was a burp on the last one considering all checks show green AND when I look at the report via FordPass - it shows NO ISSUES FOUND. 

Hi a&w. The issue can also be a recall outstanding recall and/or other non-mechanical "issue". I am not saying it is a recall in your case, just that it is one of other various possibilities. Unfortunately, the app is not always very intuitive and we sometimes need to do some searching within the app to see if there are other messages.

Good luck.

1 minute ago, bbf2530 said:

Hi a&w. The issue can also be a recall outstanding recall and/or other non-mechanical "issue". I am not saying it is a recall in your case, just that it is one of other various possibilities. Unfortunately, the app is not always very intuitive and we sometimes need to do some searching within the app to see if there are other messages.

Good luck.

Thanks for the quick reply.   Funny, I run the Vehicle Health Report on both cars.  The 2018 in fact has a recall (no solution yet) and it doesn't show any issues and my 2020 doesn't have any recalls.  Makes you wonder if it didn't get a little confused between rides. :)   When I called the dealer - they checked to see if their were any recalls, etc. and said they had nothing.  That was why I figured if I could run the VHR another time (rather then waiting a month via FordPass - it might clear up the issue.

Thanks again for your quick reply.