Caddy to pay dealers $500k to go away if they don’t want to sell BEVs

silvrsvt

33 minutes ago, rperez817 said:

In other words, awful.

I thought Lincoln came in LAST in latest CR reliability ratings. So did did Land Rover do worse than that? I know last I checked many extended warranty companies wouldn't give one to used Land Rover there reliability is that bad. Lincoln better watch out.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FordBuyer said:

I thought Lincoln came in LAST in latest CR reliability ratings. So did did Land Rover do worse than that? I know last I checked many extended warranty companies wouldn't give one to used Land Rover there reliability is that bad. Lincoln better watch out.

Yes sir FordBuyer, that is correct. CR didn't have a sufficient sample size of Land Rover vehicles to include Land Rover brand in its reliability rankings. However, the limited data that CR does have for Land Rover indicates that it is among the least reliable brands.

image.thumb.png.afe6cb06991921ef058e73870e1ba529.png 

2 hours ago, 92merc said:

I don't see how the Corsair could be ranked below a Land Rover, or a Jag.

2020 Corsair had an extremely high frequency of problems in the "body integrity" and "power equipment" categories in the CR survey.

"Very good launches" by Ford standards means "one step above disastrous". 

15 hours ago, rperez817 said:

In other words, awful.

RR is consistently in last place when it comes to bad quality and the horror stories I hear about them would make me steer far away from them.

Just because Lincoln has a shit launch one year isn't indicative what they actually are. 

• Like 1