Farley to address high warranty costs.

34 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Reports to me are absolutely useless, kinda like a signed affidavit. Without any kind of proof it's just hearsay. 

Exactly.

The reality was probably that a lot of workers didn’t know what to expect because pilot builds were done on computers, not in the real world and everyone including Ford’s bosses were over confident that the launch would go smoothly.

Because of that assumption, Ford started production at a brisk pace, so there was no time to pick up any faults and the whole ting just magnified problems, the choice became stopping the line or continued production of flawed vehicles and Ford chose the latter.

Unfortunately it's JOUNCE hose, not JOUSE,  but he makes his point.  This stuff should not be happening to a mfr. in the biz for almost 120 years!  There's no excuse.  He makes a point I've been saying for years.  If it works, it lasts, and doesn't break, keep it!  Don't redesign anything new unless absolutely necessary, because today's auto parts -- like today's kitchen appliances -- are DESIGNED and MANUFACTURED as junk!  On a side note:  I've kept my 40 year old appliances because they were DESIGNED to last!  I only had to replace a belt once!  He also goes off on the Boeing 737 Max in another video.  I find it monumentally coincidental that at various times, both companies had the same CEO. But I don't blame him for either company's current issues.

(10) Ticked Off Vic: Another FORD Recall… AGAIN! | VicDiBitetto.net - YouTube