Covid Impact on Production

KeyLime

Curious if anyone has any insight on possible impact of increased Covid cases on production.  Either at the plants themselves or in the supply chain.  Seems like the oddest things are in short supply at local hardware and other stores.  Can't bode well for running an assembly line.

20 minutes ago, KeyLime said:

Curious if anyone has any insight on possible impact of increased Covid cases on production.  Either at the plants themselves or in the supply chain.  Seems like the oddest things are in short supply at local hardware and other stores.  Can't bode well for running an assembly line.

We'll know when Ford or the other manufacturers make a statement. 

I've been off for the last 5 weeks but from what I know based on people I talked to there hasn't been any major shortages for a while. I don't think you see any public statement on positive covid cases within the workforce if nothing else just to keep people in the plants from panicking. 

Edited by fuzzymoomoo
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 11/25/2020 at 8:03 AM, KeyLime said:

Being a slight thread necromancer to say...LOL

This thread is some hilarity these days.