Bun Warmers, More Colors

Chrisgb

I'd like to see heated seats available as a stand-alone option on the lower trim levels (Base, S, XL etc). Heated mirrors and rear window defrost are desired safety items, and should be standard across the board. 

More colors, especially medium and lighter shades. Either that or paint the roads; we need some color out here!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2020 at 7:49 PM, Chrisgb said:

I'd like to see heated seats available as a stand-alone option on the lower trim levels (Base, S, XL etc). Heated mirrors and rear window defrost are desired safety items, and should be standard across the board. 

More colors, especially medium and lighter shades. Either that or paint the roads; we need some color out here!

Cactus gray is new for 2021.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I also want more exterior color options, especially on Super Duty's.  I don't want white, black, gray, or silver.  What does that leave?  The same reds everyone else has, and velocity blue.  Why not some bright colors, like yellow (I just saw an older F350 in yellow), medium green (not dark), orange, purple (not dark).  Get some color out on the roads.  Make those Bronco and some Jeep-like colors available.