'20 November Sales/Chart

3 minutes ago, jasonj80 said:

Ouch F-150 down 45%, Edge down 35%, Expedition down 32%, Corsair down 10%, Nautilus down 27%, Aviator down 4%. They really should have waited until 2021 to start doing monthly sales reports; however they never should have started doing them again. 

Hard to say what these numbers mean in midst of terrible pandemic and no comparison numbers from other auto companies. I would bet everyone is seeing reduced sales. And if congress doesn't come up with stimulus bill soon, look for bank failures and deep recession next year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jasonj80 said:

Ouch F-150 down 45%, Edge down 35%, Expedition down 32%, Corsair down 10%, Nautilus down 27%, Aviator down 4%. They really should have waited until 2021 to start doing monthly sales reports; however they never should have started doing them again. 

Well OAC will be down for a month and I can see why with these sales figures. Xmas holidays then 2 week lay off to start 2021.  Edge Nautilus job one is January 25th.  Tough sales environment and aging product it will be interesting  to see how they do going forward. We obviously know the F-150 will more than recover then the Bronco will make a massive impact next year. I do not believe the Mach-E will sell in huge numbers. 

Edited by Oacjay98
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Oacjay98 said:

Well OAC will be down for a month and I can see why with these sales figures. Xmas holidays then 2 week lay off to start 2021.  Edge Nautilus job one is January 25th.  Tough sales environment and aging product it will be interesting  to see how they do going forward. We obviously know the F-150 will more than recover then the Bronco will make a massive impact next year. I do not believe the Mach-E will sell in huge numbers. 

I heard from a buddy that FRAP is supposedly done for the year on the 16th. I heard a rumor that we won't be back at MAP until the 2nd week of January but that my only apply to the Bronco line(s). 

42 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I heard from a buddy that FRAP is supposedly done for the year on the 16th. I heard a rumor that we won't be back at MAP until the 2nd week of January but that my only apply to the Bronco line(s). 

Frap I can see with them now only having Mustang. MAP I’m a bit surprised but enjoy it because it will be the calm  before the storm for you guys. The downtime will be good before the avalanche of Broncos you guys will be building. 

55 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

If production is limited to 50K units a year and half go the EU, that means they'll sell about 2-2500 units a month in NA

That makes sense that sounds accurate to me.

Edited by Oacjay98

55 minutes ago, Oacjay98 said:

55 minutes ago, Oacjay98 said:

MAP I’m a bit surprised but enjoy it because it will be the calm  before the storm for you guys. The downtime will be good before the avalanche of Broncos you guys will be building. 

If true hope that's all,the only thing I heard was maybe the 12/18 being the last day.

Edited by jose

2 hours ago, Oacjay98 said:

Frap I can see with them now only having Mustang. MAP I’m a bit surprised but enjoy it because it will be the calm  before the storm for you guys. The downtime will be good before the avalanche of Broncos you guys will be building. 

Im tired of sitting at home. It's been 5 1/2 weeks....