2021 Order, looking for status?

I appreciate this site and info provided to common customers looking for some order information!

VIN 1FTFW1ED1MFA02062 

I have a 2021 F150 King Ranch ordered mid Aug. It was ordered as a stock order and was built 12 Nov. That is coming up on 3 weeks now and have not been able to find anything else out about it. It appears to not be shipped yet. I had heard they would not ship till OKTB at Dearborn was achieved and that apparently happened recently. 

Any ideal when it would be shipped or updated info?

My 2018 order showed an ETA even before it was built. I know things are really out of wack this year but just looking for anyone in the know that might can shed some light on it for me.

Thanks so much!

Bob

Edited by currybob

If you are familiar with the rules you agreed to by posting in this forum you would know I don't provide any type of speculation or estimation on your build.  I only provide build updates.  Since you already know what your status is - there is nothing new I can provide you.  If you need your priority changed see your salesperson.

No sir, I was not looking for speculation.

The last update I got from my dealer was almost three weeks ago. He didn't seem to want to be bothered and I guess why he has not responded with my last email, dated about a week after my truck was built. Apparently the attitude is the same here, so I withdraw my request and will not bother anyone here.

Thanks for you time

Bob

Don't presume to know my "attitude" or that I even have one - that is the type of behavior that can get you removed from here.  I am providing assistance on my own time and I don't have to help you and I don't have to do this.  By posting in this forum you have agreed to abide by these rules: 

These rules allow this place to run smoothly and not take up too much of anyone's time.  Plus it tells you what to expect in advance of coming to this forum and what you can get out of it.  You aren't talking to Ford Motor Company - I don't think you understand that.  I'm just some guy that can look up your status.  I'm not a system or a plant or have any knowledge of any said production lines and you are mistaken if you assumed otherwise.  You were absolutely looking for me to speculate because I can't do anything for you as is laid out in the rules of the forum.  You already know your status, I can't tell you any more than your current status.  Your vehicle has been produced and is still sitting for some reason unknown to me.  I plainly told you what your options are and that if you need some type of priority assistance with your order see your salesperson.  I don't have any magical powers that can help you - and you thinking I did is your mistake.  I gave you advice - if that is not good enough for you it isn't my problem.

My humble apologies Cyberman, I guess I did not word my question correctly for I was just looking for a status report on my order. You will not have to remove me from this site, I will do that myself.

I truly do apologies to you and wasting your time.

Have a good day

Bob