None

ice-capades

2022 F-Series Super Duty Production Information

12 hours ago, ScottK1 said:

How were you able to negotiate 1K below x plan?

I don't think he is out of line with what a lot of Tremor buyers are getting when they order.

My invoice was $400 lower than the x plan. Dealer gave an additional discount of $1000 off invoice and will deduct any rebates/incentives available when my Tremor comes in May. 

Some on Ford Tremor forum are getting 1500-2000 below invoice, plus pco and rebates.

I ordered 2/16/21 a F-350 6.7 Tremor Ultimate lariat. Dealer on Friday advised that I may be converted to the 2022's with a June delivery. My order was Retail Priority 13. Dealership is Busiest sales for Super Duties in MN. 

If I placed my order for a 2021, how can they convert to 2022??

Some dealers stopped taking 21 orders on 1/22/21.

I am just so confused about this process. Busy times for Ford!!!

14 minutes ago, Baddestt said:

I ordered 2/16/21 a F-350 6.7 Tremor Ultimate lariat. Dealer on Friday advised that I may be converted to the 2022's with a June delivery. My order was Retail Priority 13. Dealership is Busiest sales for Super Duties in MN. 

If I placed my order for a 2021, how can they convert to 2022??

Some dealers stopped taking 21 orders on 1/22/21.

I am just so confused about this process. Busy times for Ford!!!

Why is it confusing?  Ford can only make X trucks in a given period and that is reduced right now due to Covid and microchip shortages.  If your dealer’s share of whatever is available is less than what is on order then the rest have to be pushed to 2022.  If you don’t want a 2022 then you can certainly cancel with no penalty but then what would you do?

I get it now. It just sucks lol. Ya, I am definitely not cancelling. I was just hoping to have it by memorial day weekend, but that hope seems to be dwindling. Initially they told me May delivery as an estimate, but the call on Friday appears that may not happen.

No worries, I'll just wait!

16 hours ago, ScottK1 said:

How were you able to negotiate 1K below x plan?

I asked if the dealer would do it because the county to the north has a much lower tax rate which would have saved me about $1k. 

17 minutes ago, STDevil said:

I asked if the dealer would do it because the county to the north has a much lower tax rate which would have saved me about $1k. 

Your tax should be based on your residence not where you buy the truck.  At least that’s how it works in Ga.

In WA is the opposite.  Tax is where the dealer is located. 

I'm jealous. Then again,  WA has no state income tax. 

new to the forum but seeing my dealer today to get an order placed for 2022 F250. where can I find the order guide on or around 3/15. searched and can't find the section. thanks in advance

You're too early. Got to wait until March 15th. 

understood but where do you find it when it posts?

There's a section for them at the top of blueovalforums home page. 

1 hour ago, 22F250 said:

new to the forum but seeing my dealer today to get an order placed for 2022 F250. where can I find the order guide on or around 3/15. searched and can't find the section. thanks in advance

The 2022 Duper Duty Order Guide will be available on or about 03/15/2021 when the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opens. As soon as it's released I'll upload it to the Dealer Order Guides section (Top Menu).

The direct link is https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/files/category/8-f-series-super-duty/

thank you! appreciate the info I see you providing here. went to see the dealer today and was told I could place my 22 order mid to late next month. hope that proves true.

3 minutes ago, 22F250 said:

thank you! appreciate the info I see you providing here. went to see the dealer today and was told I could place my 22 order mid to late next month. hope that proves true.

Great... another Dealer that doesn't know what they're talking about! The USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opens at the same time the 2022MY Super Duty Order Guide is released and orders can be placed at that time.   

1 minute ago, ice-capades said:

Great... another Dealer that doesn't know what they're talking about! The USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opens at the same time the 2022MY Super Duty Order Guide is released and orders can be placed at that time.   

It is unfortunate when a customer talks to a dealership and you know more than they do. It’s pretty irritating.  

Again thanks for the info. I trust the dealer as much as I trust politicians (lack of a better example). I’ll be in his office a few hours after I see the guide post here. 

1 minute ago, 22F250 said:

Again thanks for the info. I trust the dealer as much as I trust politicians (lack of a better example). I’ll be in his office a few hours after I see the guide post here. 

Just out of curiosity... what market are you in, how large is the dealership and who did you talk to a sales representative or sales manager?

South Florida. Spoke to both. First thing that concerns me is the sales mgr said I would get the truck in May which I know can’t be true based on the schedule you posted. 

Dealer is mid size. Doral automotive group, Ford of Kendall

14 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Considering that today is Feb 24th, and the Order Guide/Ordering window opens about March 15th (which is next month), isn't there some validity to the Dealers statement?

HRG