2018+ Navigator bench seat question

TallDad

Hello, I could not find the information on-line/with search function here and my local dealers have nothing left on the lots:

Could anyone tell me what the exact width of the middle section (the 30 of the 35/30/35) of the 2nd row bench seat is? I know second row total hip room is 61.6”, so It must be a bit less than 18.5”, but I would need an exact measurement to make sure an infant car seat model I am considering will fit and still allow the 2 outboard seats to move. 

Thank you.  

2 hours ago, TallDad said:

Hello, I could not find the information on-line/with search function here and my local dealers have nothing left on the lots:

Could anyone tell me what the exact width of the middle section (the 30 of the 35/30/35) of the 2nd row bench seat is? I know second row total hip room is 61.6”, so It must be a bit less than 18.5”, but I would need an exact measurement to make sure an infant car seat model I am considering will fit and still allow the 2 outboard seats to move. 

Thank you.  

I don't have access to the Lincoln specifications but have tried going through the Expedition eSource Book at the FMDDealer.com portal. Unfortunately, it only provides the same information on the interior dimensions that you already have. I'll try later to see if I can find something elsewhere through Ford.