2021 F250 Rear Seat Entertainment

EsTxDr

While I'm waiting for my '21 6.7 to arrive Im considering some options for long trips with the family. Anyone looked into rear seat entertainment options? Headrest monitors for movies, or the like? I see some aftermarket suppliers, anyone have experience with a particular company? Thoughts, advice? 

• 3 weeks later...

I assume you are talking about for small kids?  Buy each of them a Kindle Fire from Amazon.  They come ready for all different ages and then no one has to fight about what they are watching or what games they are playing.  When my kids were young, we ended up getting them each a portable DVD player, since sharing didn't work too well with only one monitor (which is what our 2005 Toyota Sienna minivan had).

• Like 1

I like the kindle fire option also, It is inexpensive option and everyone  will be happy (Including you)  Headphones are a must too....  when my kids were young we had a drop down monitor w/ DVD player installed in our Honda Odyssey mini van  . my children never agreed on what to watch ... and  there was no headphone option then  ....I can still hear in my head  the "Barney the dinosaur"  theme song  that was played  a thousand times on long road trips.

• Like 1