Detroit Free Press - No. 1 Ford Dealer

51 minutes ago, HotRunrGuy said:

scode1, thank you for the update(s). The Detroit Free Press hasn't bothered to update their original article, since their "local" guy came in 2nd.

HRG

And they won't either. They still stand by their statement of Hillary Clinton winning Michigan in 2016 that they proclaimed less than an hour after the polls closed. They’re absolutely terrible. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

No, I can't let it go, especially after that tweet then they doubled down on it AGAIN the next morning when the editor wrote a column and defended it. 

This after the executive branch of the U.S. just attacked and pillaged the legislative branch of our government. Looked to me like same group that stormed Lansing and schemed to kidnap and murder the governor of MI. Amazing what we remember and what we ignore as if it never happen. However, this attack on the people's house will go down in infamy.

59 minutes ago, FordBuyer said:

This after the executive branch of the U.S. just attacked and pillaged the legislative branch of our government. Looked to me like same group that stormed Lansing and schemed to kidnap and murder the governor of MI. Amazing what we remember and what we ignore as if it never happen. However, this attack on the people's house will go down in infamy.

What the hell does that have to do with any of this?