2020 2.0 L Escape Titanium Engine Cover deleted?

dwg

Just wondering if the engine cover has been deleted from the 2.0 L engine? I just purchased a 2020 titanium that I am still getting to know.  I already had a miss built driver window. that is being replaced since it was not the acoustic laminated window like the passenger side window is so at this point I start to wonder what else isn't right. I noticed that the owners manual has a picture of the different available engines in the maintenance section with the cover shown and there is a part number for the engine cover - K2GZ6A949A.  

I know that some other ford models no longer have the engine cover but since it is shown in the owners manual and is available to purchase has the engine cover been delete on 2020 Escape Titanium or am I  missing the cover on my Escape?  Thanks.

Just returned from the service department.  Turns out the engine cover is deleted.  

Per SSM 49400 2020 Escape/2020-2021 Corsair - Engine Cover No Longer Equipped.

2020 Escape vehicles equipped with a 1.5L engine built on or after 21-Sept-2020 and 2020 Escape/2020-2021 Corsair vehicles equipped with 2.0L, 2.3L, and 2.5L engines built on or after 04-Aug-2020 are no longer equipped with an engine cover. The vehicle is not misbzuilt. Do not submit a claim for this condition.