Brazilian Super Duty....sedan?!

The interior seems pleasing and not "over worked"....refreshing to my eye is the center console in addition too the manual transmission....exterior is something akin to a taste for raw snails.....exterior sans "trunk" would have been my prefered design route

Edited by snooter

In their defense, I think they started by providing demanded vehicles that the automakers themselves were not building, especially SUV versions of the trucks. They adpated F-series into Broncos and Rangers into Everests, for instance. Once this Pandora box was opened I guess they got a bit carried away lol

PS: now that i saw the picture posted by NLPRacing (which I didn't know of) maybe the madness was there from the start lol

Edited by passis
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, twintornados said:

I tried to find the article, but when you put in "F150 based Crown Victoria concept" the only thing that comes up is a bunch of F150 front suspensions that were changed out to a Crown Vic front sub-chassis.

I recall Automobile Magazine had a piece by Robert Cumberford who proposed this way back and might have shown his sketch. Maybe that helps!