Tremor w/winch front license plates

ScottK1

I've seen not one online photo or video with both the winch and the front license plate on the Tremor.  Is Ford supplying a folding bracket or something for the front license plate when the winch is installed at the factory?  In WA State I can ask the WA State Patrol for a waiver from the front license plate requirement if the manufacturer has not provisioned for it from the factory.   I don't know how often they grant the request, but apparently they only receive a couple applications per month. 

Just curious, since I'm planning to get a Tremor with the factory winch.

ice-capades - Thank you for replying.  But I really am looking for actual facts or photos of the factory solution.  I did see a photo of a tremor with the factory front license plate holder but it clearly did not accommodate the winch.  How hard is it to find a photo of a factory-installed winch with a front license plate?  Come on Ford guys.  Most states require them  Let's see a photo or feedback on what it is.

Third party winch vendors do include a folding license plate bracket.  Why is this so hard to find out about with Ford?  Even the configurator does not show the winch, when added to the build.

• 1 month later...