Aftermarket bumper with adaptive cruise control

I am new to this forum and this is my first post so here goes.

I have just ordered a 2021 F350 with the Platinum package, I am excited to say the least.  I want to put a winch on the front of of the truck with a bumper that will accommodate both the winch and still allow that adaptive cruise control to work.  I have done some research and have found that some bumper manufactures indicate they work with the adaptive cruise but would like some confirmation on that claim.  Is there anyone on the forum that has real world experience with a '20 or '21 superduty with adaptive cruise and an aftermarket bumper?  If so have you noticed any issues/difference with adaptive cruise?  What bumper manufacturer did you go with?

I did not get the Tremor package, which allows a winch as an option because this truck will also serve as my work truck as a result, MPG and bed height play a role in the choice of options.

I have an ADD bumper on my 2017 Raptor, which required and adaptive cruise relocation kit. I think it was an effective solution to the issue, however I feel that when you’re very close to smaller vehicles that it may not work as effectively as the factory location.  It could be just me, but the sensation I’m feeling when very close to smaller vehicle in front of me, feels like the radar is hitting above them.  It could be my lack of trust in technology, but concerning enough that when I’m in close proximity to those vehicle types I have my foot close to the brake pedal.

If the 21 Superduty adaptive cruise is like  the 2020 Explorer cruise, it is definitely a more robust system than my 2017 model, and may not have that same sensation.