2021 F 450 King Ranch

Hello, 

is there any way you can see if there is a build week / date  information regarding my F 450 King Ranch build ? 

Ordered On 10/28/2020
Order Number K11R
VIN 1FT8W4DT3MEC65677

I have been stuck in "in order processing" on the ford order tracking website  since I got the Vin on  11/23
I have been wearing out the tracking website for information and the dealer has been less than forthcoming with updates.

I really appreciate you offering this service and i thank you for your time in advance.  

You aren't searching very well or aren't using a reliable source.  You had a "scheduled to week" as of 11/12.  If you would have seen that then you would have known you weren't going to be scheduled until the 3rd week of January and could stop freaking out for no reason.  You also had a later update on 12/09 which is:

Scheduled to Day (Jan-22-2021)

Cyberdman,

Thank you for the information. You have given me more information in 10 minutes than my dealer has in 10 weeks.  I asked my salesman at the dealer for updates but i guess it was too much a bother for him to look.  thanks again And ill send photo when it arrives.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...