Private Cash Offer

I looking for advice on how to get a private cash offer from Ford. From every thing i have read it seems to be a random fashion on how the offer issued, but is there any thing i can do increase my chances of getting one?

When i bought my 2008 F 250 KR i remember requesting a brochure from Ford and with the brochure a $750.00 coupon was included.  

Any advise would be appreciated. 

Back in 2018, when I bought my Lincoln, I had heard the same thing and requested a brochure for the MKZ when I was ready to buy.  Well, I received the brochure and that was all at the time.  Then a few weeks later, I had a deal all finalized for my MKZ, and was going to sign all the paperwork and drive away with my MKZ on a Friday.  Thursdays mail shows up at my house, and there was the $750 Private Cash offer, perfect timing I thought.  There is a PIN (a 9 or 10 digit code, IIRC) associated with this offer, which showed up in an Email few days after the brochure, so look out for that.  I had a contact at Lincoln Concierge that I was able to call to get my PIN while I was at the dealer picking up my car, and was able to apply the $750.    The offer has a month time frame, so request the brochure when you are 3 to 4 weeks away from making a deal.

mz.jpg

Edited by fusionff

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Black Label said:

So, you can negotiate a final sale price, even if at or below invoice, and then apply the Cash?

Of course.  Unless the dealer has already included that rebate in your pricing.

Remember that extra rebate comes from Ford not the dealer.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2021 at 12:49 AM, mworkman80 said:

You might have one already and not know it. I called Ford's Marketing number and asked if they could check. Turned out I had one for $2000 that expires on 3/31/21.

Would you mind giving out that marketing number??

1 hour ago, PFA said:

Would you mind giving out that marketing number??

Hi PFA. Just as an FYI: Having  the marketing number/PIN will not help another individual (in this case you). They are valid only for the person issued, are nontransferable and one time use. So when the Dealer tries to input your sale and that number, it will not be in the system.

Of course, if someone is willing to give you their private cash offer, you can certainly try, just to satisfy your curiosity.

EDIT - I misread what you were asking for. Oooops! Moral of the story... I should not attempt to answer questions when feeling under the weather.

Good luck.

Edited by bbf2530

8 minutes ago, bbf2530 said:

Hi PFA. Just as an FYI: Having  the marketing number/PIN will not help another individual (in this case you). They are valid only for the person issued, are nontransferable and one time use. So when the Dealer tries to input your sale and that number, it will not be in the system.

Of course, if someone is willing to give you their private cash offer, you can certainly try, just to satisfy your curiosity.

Good luck.

He was asking for the marketing phone number.

Incentives, Brochures and Test Drives

Marketing Program Headquarters
+1-800-334-4375

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The current round of PCO's end July 6th, so usually right around that time the next offerings will be sent.  That being said with the current climate and vehicle shortages I would not be surprised if they took a break from offering PCO's for awhile.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Request for brochures through the Ford website has always worked for me.   I've also called to the Customer Service line and requested them.   I've got one right now for $2k that expires on July 6th, but I am applying it to the truck I ordered.   May try to get another under my wifes name to see if I can get one with higher value.

• 6 months later...
16 hours ago, lisadsayre said:

Any updates on ways to get a PCO for a 2022 F250?

Hi lisadsayre. The usual way is by requesting a vehicle brochure through the Ford or Lincoln websites.

However, PCO offers are sent out with brochures at random. So there is no guarantee you will get one with a brochure request.  

Also, considering the current economy...high vehicle demand, low supply...it is safe to assume Ford may not be sending out as many PCO's as in the past.

Why would any company give away money, when they (and their Dealers) can sell everything they are producing and/or have in stock anyway, at MSRP and above?

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

Edited by bbf2530

• 2 weeks later...

I called the Ford marketing department recently to confirm an order change had been made and they asked me if I wanted them to check and see if I had a PCO on file. Of course I said, “Absolutely!”. They checked and there was for $1000 that expires Jan 31. They gave me the cert number and a number to provide to my dealer to call to make sure I can apply it to an existing order I have in. I don’t expect that my truck will be ready until March at the earliest.

• Like 1