Mustang Mach-E is 2021 North American Utility of the Year

2 hours ago, snooter said:

The f150 is just as bad......

Yes sir snooter. It's interesting that among the 3 winners, Mustang Mach-E is easily the best looking.

Fortunately drivers of both 2021 F-150 and 2021 Elantra won't have to look at the front end of their vehicle often. Both of these models have interiors that are notably improved from their predecessors, which is 1 reason that they won the awards.

34 minutes ago, buddysystem said:

To some degree, I'm with snooter.  The headlights are just messed up.  The rest of the vehicle is great.

its just "different" looking then what we are expected to see with the F-150. I'm indifferent to the looks...its not a huge improvement over what it was, but its far from ugly. 

Like most trucks/cars that have came out over the past few years...photos don't do they justice at all. Just using the Bronco Sport as an example...it looked ok in photos, but in person it looks FAR better. 

12 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

its just "different" looking then what we are expected to see with the F-150. I'm indifferent to the looks...its not a huge improvement over what it was, but its far from ugly. 

I like the Lariet front better than the rest. Oh, except for the Tremor, which will be out later.

2 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

For 2021 F-150 and 2021 Elantra, only the front fascia is ugly. Otherwise, both models look modern and fresh. Form and function go together well for both too.

48 minutes ago, rperez817 said:

For 2021 F-150 and 2021 Elantra, only the front fascia is ugly. Otherwise, both models look modern and fresh. Form and function go together well for both too.

The Elantra is hideous in person.  Way too many unnecessary creases and lines just for the sake of having them.

I don’t particularly care for the grille on most of the trims on the f150. The chrome surround looks too much like an oval. Then there is the interior oval shape in black. I don’t think that shape goes well with the boxy shape of the truck.

2021-ford-f-150-grille-designs.jpg

the lariat doesn’t have that trim and looks much better in my opinion.

2021-ford-f-150-grille-designs.jpg
and then the tremor grille looks the best.

2021-ford-f-150-tremor-front.webp

45 minutes ago, mackinaw said:

That's been my take on it too.  The Chevy has too many disjointed lines going nowhere.

Every time I see a new Silvererra, I like it for about 5 seconds and then it just looks terrible.  Then again I've preferred Ford truck styling over Chevys since the late 70s.

1 hour ago, akirby said:

Every time I see a new Silvererra, I like it for about 5 seconds and then it just looks terrible.  Then again I've preferred Ford truck styling over Chevys since the late 70s.

I like the trail boss trim, probably because the front is black and hides most of what’s going on up there. The rest are pretty bad. 

• Like 1