Ford Vaccine Survey?

DavzinSoCal

My chair says Ford will be posting a survey for our membership to fill out online. Every “case” we’ve had go out on quarantine has returned to work and new “cases” continue the same revolving door routine. It will be impossible to give informed consent to vaccinations without hearing from the medical community at large. Decide for yourself after you’ve researched sites like these. If you wholeheartedly trust the government and tv then disregard, because these doctors challenge the fear being used to control the masses.

worlddoctorsalliance.com

ukmedfreedom.org

Freedomplatform.tv/plandemic

gbdeclaration.org 

americasfrontlinedoctors.com

standupx.info 

ACU2020.org

freedomalliance.co.uk

aier.org

Get put on a 10 day quarantine and get 24 hours pay. When asked if I could claim medical benefits instead and I got the deer in the head lights look with an I`ll  try to find out then came back with a no. I`ll be a no thank you to Ford`s level of concern...

• Like 2

Man goes to the doctor. Doctor asks "do you want a flu shot?" Man says yes. A week later he goes back to the doctor. Tells the doctor "Doctor, I got the flu after you gave me the shot." Doctor responds "AH, you wanted a flu vaccine shot!" Be careful with what you ask for.

2 minutes ago, paintguy said:

Man goes to the doctor. Doctor asks "do you want a flu shot?" Man says yes. A week later he goes back to the doctor. Tells the doctor "Doctor, I got the flu after you gave me the shot." Doctor responds "AH, you wanted a flu vaccine shot!" Be careful with what you ask for.

Ive gotten the flu shot twice in my life and both times I've had bad reactions to it. Again, I'll take my chances. 

Fifty-five people in the United States have died after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, according to reports submitted to a federal system.
Deaths have occurred among people receiving both the Moderna and the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines, according to the reports. The reporting system, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), is a federal database. 
In addition to the deaths, people have reported 96 life-threatening events following COVID-19 vaccinations, as well as 24 permanent disabilities, 225 hospitalizations, and 1,388 emergency room visits.

Edited by Decker

On 1/16/2021 at 8:04 PM, Decker said:

Fifty-five people in the United States have died after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, according to reports submitted to a federal system.
Deaths have occurred among people receiving both the Moderna and the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines, according to the reports. The reporting system, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), is a federal database. 
In addition to the deaths, people have reported 96 life-threatening events following COVID-19 vaccinations, as well as 24 permanent disabilities, 225 hospitalizations, and 1,388 emergency room visits.

So those numbers are in line with peoples reactions to other vaccinations. Your fear mongering. 

49 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

So those numbers are in line with peoples reactions to other vaccinations. Your fear mongering. 

Actually my point wasn`t that clear,  those numbers were given in the same vien or in the same manner as the numbers generated early on in the pandemic. Those numbers are generated by less than a professional manner also, that being if you had recieved the vacine and had a heart attack two days later you died from the vacine... as in the early numbers of rona deaths being generated when someone died from a heart attack, car wreck or whatever you`d had for years, but could`ve had rona. 

Yep it may be a little fear mongering but its on both side of the numbers generationg coin. Me, I`ll let another 65 year old long hair have my sip of the cure. Don`t mind waiting on or sharing, besides I`ve not had a flu shot of any strain, ever. 

Edited by Decker