Another F-350 Order Question

hotrod6204

We ordered our F-350 Lariat October 9, as of today we still do not have a VIN number or production date.  I have been asking the dealer for updates every few weeks with little or updated information. I am not sure if the dealer is ill informed or if that is actually a fact that there are orders from October that are still waiting for VIN number and/or production dates.  All I have been able to obtain is the order number and priority code (C13D, Priority code 19).

Can anyone on this site help me figure out how to determine where this order is at in the production schedule?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by hotrod6204

On 1/15/2021 at 12:05 PM, hotrod6204 said:

We ordered our F-350 Lariat October 9, as of today we still do not have a VIN number or production date.  I have been asking the dealer for updates every few weeks with little or updated information. I am not sure if the dealer is ill informed or if that is actually a fact that there are orders from October that are still waiting for VIN number and/or production dates.  All I have been able to obtain is the order number and priority code (C13D, Priority code 19).

Can anyone on this site help me figure out how to determine where this order is at in the production schedule?

Thanks in advance!

More information on your vehicle specifications would help in determining what the delay is in why you haven't gotten scheduling information from your Dealer. 

I finally received my VIN number, and have logged into the Ford order tracking site (see below). Still no build date.  I didn't think it was an odd order, F-350, Lariat ultimate, iconic silver, diesel.  

Vehicle Details

Ordered On 10/13/2020
Order Number C13D 
VIN 1FT8W3BT8MED02381
Estimated Dealer Delivery N/A

23 minutes ago, hotrod6204 said:

I finally received my VIN number, and have logged into the Ford order tracking site (see below). Still no build date.  I didn't think it was an odd order, F-350, Lariat ultimate, iconic silver, diesel.  

Vehicle Details

Ordered On 10/13/2020
Order Number C13D 
VIN 1FT8W3BT8MED02381
Estimated Dealer Delivery N/A

The scheduled production week is assigned at the same time the order is scheduled and the VIN number assigned. Your Dealer can tell you what the scheduled production date is. 

On 1/25/2021 at 12:49 PM, ice-capades said:

The scheduled production week is assigned at the same time the order is scheduled and the VIN number assigned. Your Dealer can tell you what the scheduled production date is. 

My dealer said the production date is Feb 8.  Ford site still just shows order processing.  I am crossing my fingers and trying to be patient, but considering the order was placed in October my patience is being tested :)